Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle opinions

willtruck12

Hey guys, just got off a baby 50mg anavar cycle for 8 weeks, about to hop on my first real Test cycle:

400mg Test-e 1-8 (twice a week, most likely tues and sat)
10mg nolva 1-8 10mg ED
(AI on hand just incase)
PCT: Nolva 40/40/20/20
OR
Clomid 100/100/50/50

Opinions appreciated!

Terrible.

Running anavar by itself for a man is not going to do anything for you. But that's done.

Running test e for 8 weeks is not nearly long enough. You need to go 12 weeks.

You don't run Nolva on cycle but you do run at AI. Some guys can get away without running an AI but why risk it. If you need it half way into the cycle you're going to have done way more harm then you can imagine, potentially.

What's your age and training history? What's your body fat? What are your goals?

This needs a ton of work.

thats not even close to a proper pct man... 8 weeks on a long ester of test also makes no sense and nova is NOT AN AROMATASE INHIBITOR... this is a mess top to bottom...

please dont do this... you already didnt do so great running anavar alone and for 8 weeks...

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

I am really glad you came here first before starting that garbage. Let me ask you though, what results did you get from your var only cycle?

Top Bottom