Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle opinion

bgriffin989

I am trying to put together a long estered cycle to start after the New Years. I am thinking of running Test E, EQ, and primo....

Cycle history- last cycle was test p, tren ace, and master

Have ran a 20 week of EQ and test e in the past and loved the results.. But now I can finally get primobolan so I want to try this stuff.

Stats- 29 yo
225lbs
10-11% bf
Been lifting 14 years

So what I was thinking was a 20 week cycle at:
Test E-500mg/wk
EQ-600mg/wk
Primo-600mg/wk
Hcg-500iu 2X a week from weeks 10 to 15 and weeks 20 to 25 then start pct when all has cleared my system.

On cycle supps-
Hcgenerate
N2guard
Aromasin
Ruthless multi vitamin

Pct-
Clomid-100,75,50,25,25,25,25
Post cycle/unleashed (2 bottles of each)
Forma
Bridge
DAA
Might throw in some extra zinc to boost natty test.

So what do you guys think? Where do you think I need to make adjustments? Looking to put on alot of quality mass and stay as lean as possible.. If I go up in bf it's cool... Ill shred that off before summer.. Gonna be aiming for 5000 cals a day (shouldn't be a problem cause EQ makes me hungry)

Primo expensive. Are you sure you want to use it for bulking, in the Winter? Maybe switch Primo for Deca and save it for the Summer? Other than that it looks good to me.

i like what your running and the doses your running but i don't see the need to run i longer than 16 weeks... there is no need for that... 16 is perfect for that cycle... i wouldn't hit clomid at 100... i would definitely go higher than normal after a cycle that long but not that high... i would drop bridge from pct and run test fusion from mr supps... otherwise, i like it man... its laid out pretty good and i think you could make some excellent gains on that cycle...

Primo expensive. Are you sure you want to use it for bulking, in the Winter? Maybe switch Primo for Deca and save it for the Summer? Other than that it looks good to me.

I know primo isn't a "bulker" but I keep my diet clean and think it will help me stay lean while on... I fucking hate deca... Shit makes me bloated as fuck... I just wanna try primo out to see if its worth the $$$ for the results it gives

i like what your running and the doses your running but i don't see the need to run i longer than 16 weeks... there is no need for that... 16 is perfect for that cycle... i wouldn't hit clomid at 100... i would definitely go higher than normal after a cycle that long but not that high... i would drop bridge from pct and run test fusion from mr supps... otherwise, i like it man... its laid out pretty good and i think you could make some excellent gains on that cycle...

Thanks for your advice... I honestly just figured they are all long estered so running them those extra 4 weeks would pan out in my favor.. I read a couple of logs and they said primo was ran for 20 and worked really well.. Some people even bumped it up to 800mg/ wk.. I'm on bridge right now and love it!!! Have kept 99% of my gain from previous cycle from double dosing bridge.. Is there a reason (ingredient) that you prefer in the fusion the bridge doesn't have?

I know primo isn't a "bulker" but I keep my diet clean and think it will help me stay lean while on... I fucking hate deca... Shit makes me bloated as fuck... I just wanna try primo out to see if its worth the $$$ for the results it gives

Well, I haven't tried Primo yet so I can't recommend but I've read stories of people using it for bulk successfully so why not!

Well, I haven't tried Primo yet so I can't recommend but I've read stories of people using it for bulk successfully so why not!

Yeah thats what im thinking.. What about throwing an oral kick start in? Like week 1-4 dbol 30mg/day? Or winny 50mg/day?

Yeah thats what im thinking.. What about throwing an oral kick start in? Like week 1-4 dbol 30mg/day? Or winny 50mg/day?

Tbol first 4 or 5 weeks would be nice at 60mg. Dbol and Winny are completely different and Tbol is kindof in the middle... Big strength gains with no bloat... I don't like winny on the front end of a cycle anyways though.. Doesn't get me goin like Dbol or Tbol does

Tbol first 4 or 5 weeks would be nice at 60mg. Dbol and Winny are completely different and Tbol is kindof in the middle... Big strength gains with no bloat... I don't like winny on the front end of a cycle anyways though.. Doesn't get me goin like Dbol or Tbol does

I agree with ya there.. It makes my joints hurt like a bitch.. I do get good pumps tho.. But dbol i do too.. Never tried tbol but heard great things.. I think I'm gonna snag me some dbol to start the cycle with...

Top Bottom