Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle opinion

Thanks for your advice... I honestly just figured they are all long estered so running them those extra 4 weeks would pan out in my favor.. I read a couple of logs and they said primo was ran for 20 and worked really well.. Some people even bumped it up to 800mg/ wk.. I'm on bridge right now and love it!!! Have kept 99% of my gain from previous cycle from double dosing bridge.. Is there a reason (ingredient) that you prefer in the fusion the bridge doesn't have?

bridge is better suited for keeping gains and strength in between cycles where test fusion is aimed more at recovery... you can use bridge in pct, but there are better options...

you could run 20 weeks bro but i think its really unneccessary unless you plan on cruising, which it appears you are not...

you could run anavar as a kickstart as well... i wouldn't run dbol on this cycle... its such a lean cycle, it doesn't seem conducive to run dbol on this cycle bro... keep it lean gains bro!

I hear ya Dylan! Thanks for the input... Yeah not lookin to cruise just yet... Gonna wait till I'm 35 to start that.. I think 16 weeks will give me what I want so why push it ya know?

I hear ya Dylan! Thanks for the input... Yeah not lookin to cruise just yet... Gonna wait till I'm 35 to start that.. I think 16 weeks will give me what I want so why push it ya know?

i think thats best bro... i don't think the gains on the extra 4 weeks will be significant enough to warrant you having to recover the extra time... that's time you could be already starting a new cycle later... i think 16 will give you all you want and more

Yeah thats what im thinking.. What about throwing an oral kick start in? Like week 1-4 dbol 30mg/day? Or winny 50mg/day?

I wouldn't use Dbol with Primo. Why be bloated when you should be looking awesome from the Primo? And whinny is not a starter. I haven't tried Tbol yet but if you're gonna use something, that'd be what I'd go for.

Your cycle looks solid enough as it is though, but just in case you want an oral.

Top Bottom