Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle no.2 and Mucuna

GaryWary

2 things:

You may know me as the guy that is mad on certain supplements - inositol etc. Well, I have 'discovered' another one I would like to share. I believe it works.

Mucuna Pruriens (NOT maca) and/or the humble broad bean (eat a whole can!) contain significant quantities of bio-available l-dopa. l-dopa is the direct pre-cursor to dopamine. I have tried quantities of both and believe it does exert a mild effect on drive (including sexual drive). L-tyrosine is taken by many (me included), but l-dopa is better cos the rate limiting step to conversion (l-tyrosine to l-dopa has been sidestepped). Why not try them? Many Parkinsons victims swear by both of them...

Second thing: Cycle no.2 is about to start. It will consist of 250mg sust per 5 days and dbol 20mg per day (first 3 weeks and 3 weeks following last injection - 6 weeks total). Small dose of clomid and nolvadex will be used throughout. HCG will be used near the end. Dbol will be used during period of last injection in order to keep anabolic potential high but minimise further inhibition. Proviron and clomid at the end. Cycle will be 9 weeks and no longer. Anabolic doses will be adjusted up or down depending on gains. I want 20lbs in order to keep 14. I will not do another cycle until Xmas after this one. Just keepin' it safe.

Other drugs are available to me - but I just see test and dbol as being the kings of roids. Why take twice the emount of something else in order to get half the results?

Another theory has recently emerged which links decline in the levels of l-dope to a reduction in levels of growth hormone (Beth-EI, D., 'Rejuvenating effects of natural L-Dopa content in Vicia Faba Golden Beans' Israel Journal of Anti-Ageing Research (1990) 4:9-11). Researcher Dr Dan Beth-EI of the Institute of Gerontology in Israel says: 'There is a progressive age-related decline in secretion of the hormone from the third to the ninth decade of life, and there is a direct biochemical relationship between this decline and lower levels of l-dope.' He sees deficiency of l-dope as leading to growth hormone deficiency, resulting in slowness of movement, and speech, memory and thinking defects. At the same time bone density and body mass reduces while cholesterol and skin thickness, as fat deposition, increases (in other words: aging). One of his main answers to this is the abundant use of natural l-dope derived from broad (V~cia Faba golden) beans.
'The amino acid l-dope is present in only one species of plant, and it is easily oxidized. Two or three days after harvest it declines and is absent by the time the plant finishes its growing period and starts to get dry.' Two cupfuls (200 grams) of pods and seeds contain around 600 milligrams of 1-dope when picked fresh. Three days later this is down to 400 milligrams, and by the time they are marketed 200 grams of beans contain under 90 milligrams.

These beans are now commonly used as a 'natural' treatment of Parkinsorls disease, at which time youth enhancing/anti-ageing characteristics are said to be evident. Dr Beth-EI states: 'A constant daily inclusion of natural l-dope in meals will avoid exhaustion and later atrophy of the human brain dopaminergic system . . . prolonging the youth period of human life, and at the same time adding strength and capabilities to many body functions.'

Finally, give me karma... I am just a few points away from a second green block (yes life is that dull at the moment!). All given will be returned.

Look you muppets... 2 easily available plants that have drug like effects of interest to bodybuilders. L-dopa inccreases drive (inc. sex drive) and HGH release.

Why do I bother.:bawling:

bump

This has to be of interest to someone. I have been studying vitamins minerals and herbs for many years. I know what a placebo effect is - and I don't succumb to it. I have used roids (therefore, I definately know what a placebo effect is).

There are few effective supplements/foods out there. Macuna (available as a supplement) and broad beans (as unlikely as it sounds) contain significant (i.e. pharmalogically effective) amounts of the direct dopamine pre-cursor - l-dopa. Broad beans and macuna (velvet beans) are one of the few plants that make there way into pharma dictionaries... they seem to be overlooked by many people, yet they are effective. l-dopa is probably the most effective means of raising HGH and drive.

Also, I see a new crop of visitors to the boards. Inositol for anxiety. It works.

Last edited:
Top Bottom