Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle for Newbies and the conservative

Realgains

WHO SHOULD TRY THIS TYPE OF CYCLE?

Please before flamming please read everything.

The following cycle is perfect for the Newbie, the conservative, the ultra health conscious, for those that find it hard to eat heavy for 8 weeks, and for those that want to work towards quitting roids altogether.
This is a very short cycle of two weeks length. Why so short you ask well please read on..........

NOTE: This type of cycle WILL NOT give you massive gains so if you are looking for massive gains then this cycle is not for you. It will, however, give decent gains with very few sides.

As Steroid researcher Bill Roberts found out a two week cycle is enough time to make gains while keeping sides to the absolute minimum. Recovery of natural testosterone production is also VERY rapid and often rebounds to a higher than normal level for a while post cycle.

For the first two weeks of any cycle the hypothalamus is inhibited and as a result no LH is produced by the pituitary and little to no test is produced by the testes HOWEVER, the pituitary has not yet been inhibited as this takes a little over two weeks to happen.
So what does this all mean in regard to recovery.....simply put ones natural testosterone production kicks in very rapidly because the pituitary has not been inhibited. LH production is very rapid and very great. The testes have not atrophied from a long cycle and as such are fully able to respond to the LH.

SIDES
Very little to none are noted during a two week cycle as two weeks is not enough time for sides to manifest themselves. Those prone to hair loss will sometimes see NO hair loss at all during a two week cycle.

HEALTH
Due to the short duration negative health issues such as elevated total cholesterol, liver stress with 17 aa roid use and dumping HDL levels are kept to an absolute minimum.

CAN BE REPEATED ALL YEAR.
After the two weeks on it is best to take 4 weeks off in order to let the body normalize itself. During the 4 weeks off you continue to train with less volume and intensity as you are training naturally. Most men still experince some gains during this time since their test levels often rebound to a level somewhat higher than normal for a couple weeks.
One can do 2 on 4 off year round since one is only "on" one third of the time.

HORMONE CHOICES
It is VERY CRITICAL that you use rapid acting roids or test in the prop ester! We need to get the hormone levels up very quickly but we also need them to drop very quickly as the cycle ends.

It is also VERY CRITICAL to front load test and roids that takes more than a few hours to reach maximum blood serum levels. We need to see these hormones reach maximum blood levels very rapidly.

We need to stick to large doses of the powerful androgenic roids and testosterone for obvious reasons.

CHOICES.........Test prop, Winny, d-bol, Anadrol, Trenbolone acetate. Winny is bar far the weakest but it can be useful as it has great class 2 activity

WAIT!!! YES I recommend front loading, daily injections and large doses of powerful roids and test for the newbie! The cycle is only TWO WEEKs long bro's........sides are way less than in a traditional cycle. Also injecting daily is very easy with a 27 pin and insulin syringe. And if someone is planning on doing roids he better darn well get used to injections.
AND no tren is not toxic on the kidneys. Of the above hormone Anadrol followed by d-bol are by far the nost toixic...not tren.

DIET....EAT LIKE A STARVING MAN! Eat 200 grams of protein per day ABOVE your normal intake. Eat all the time but hold the fat.

DAY ONE

Front load 100-150 mg of Tren. My Newbie buddy did 150. Use an insulin syringe and a 27 guage pin and you won't feel a thing. Alternate upper outer glute each day.
D-bol 50mg in five divided doses
For those that are above their natural limits in size then add winny 50mg IM.....front laod at 100 if injecting ...no need if oral.

20mg of Nolvadex each day for hdl support and estrogen blockaide. NOTE: Clomid and Nolvadex act as estrogens in the liver and really help to keep hdl levels up and total cholesterol down ESPECIALLY when useing a 17 aa roid like d-bol and or estrogen inhibitors like Arimidex.

Arimidex half a pill daily if you can get it(contact Zyglamail)

DAY 2-11 Tren 75 per day and continue with d-bol 50 per day in divided doses. last tren shot on the 11th

Day 12 through 14. Just the d-bol

Day 15 Clomid just to be extra safe. Clomid acts to block estrogen receptors at the hypothalamus and pituitary and if androgen levels are lowish then LH release is good..... 150-300mg in divided doses with meals
Day16 through two more weeks clomid 50 mg per day.

EXAMPLE
THE SUBJECT
My 39 year old buddy. He was 5'10" 180 pounds 12 %BF. Training for a couple years.

Side he experienced .... a little mood swing to the short fused side. No acne...not one pimple. No Bloat thanks to the arimidex.
Some headache during the first 7 days, probably from the d-bol.
BP remained normal probably due to the arimidex and Nolva.
Very strong low back pumps from the Stiff leg deads...needed to take a break for 5 minutes before he could do shrugs.

Tesosterone before cycle was 546. On day 14 it was 40! After week 4 it was 618!

RESULTS
8 pound kept! Strength went up nicely in all lifts especially the squat and stiff leg deads. Continued to gain a little strength in weeks 3 and 4. Body fat remained at 12%.

ALTERNATIVE HORMONES

You can substitute test prop at 200-300 on day one followed by 100-150 per day instead of the d-dol. Stop the prop after day 10 or 11.

FOR THOSE THAT WISH TO QUIT ROIDS
Doing this type of cycle is a nice way to taper off from steroid use should you wish to stop using. Steroids are mentally addictive for some, as we all know, and this cycle helps in the mental taper.

:D

Last edited:
Good post.

I can see you've been reading the old Mesophorphosis site. I remember reading this Bill Roberts article in 1999.

This method has decent pros...
- safety
- non-inhibitory
- cost effective

cons...
- It takes way too long to put on serious muscle mass
- strength goes up and down

From my experience, you can gain a lot of mass and keep almost all of it with two 8-12 week cycles a year if recovery techniques are properly planned (i.e. tapering, clomid therapy, arimidex, using orals/ short acting injectables during the last weeks of the cycle, etc...).

IMHO, I think most hardcore bros don't want to wait all year to put on 20-30 lbs.

JAP said:
Good post.

I can see you've been reading the old Mesophorphosis site. I remember reading this Bill Roberts article in 1999.

This method has decent pros...
- safety
- non-inhibitory
- cost effective

cons...
- It takes way too long to put on serious muscle mass
- strength goes up and down

From my experience, you can gain a lot of mass and keep almost all of it with two 8-12 week cycles a year if recovery techniques are properly planned (i.e. tapering, clomid therapy, arimidex, using orals/ short acting injectables during the last weeks of the cycle, etc...).

IMHO, I think most hardcore bros don't want to wait all year to put on 20-30 lbs.

Yes it does take a long time to but on a large amount of mass....I will agree with that.
Bro strength does not go up and down....in fact more strength is kept with this type of cycle than with a traditional cycle even though the total strength gained is less.
This cycle is NOT for the hard core as I mentioned.

I'd like to hear more about this..

Might be a neat way to break my fina virginity....

With fina having such a short ester, I mean prog. gyno/prolactin buildup is almost impossible when running for 14 days right?

Sounds intresting, the only thing i dont agree with is the Winny, Winny just starts to kick in after 2 wks????

Top Bottom