Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On this cycle - my expected gains?

riverrock

Hi Guys,

Am planning to return to juice in late May, so doing my planning now. I'll have been clean a full 12 months by then. I juiced before and held onto a satisfactory amount of my gains. I still look athletic and fit, but obviously not a patch on the Riverrock of old.

So, I'm planning this:

Test Propionate 75MG eod ( 2 days will consist of 150mg)
Anavar 15mg per day

I have some Deca as well, but they're the shitty 50mg ones which give you a back-side like a pin cushion. Hate them.

Won't consider DBol or any DHT related AAS due to hair loss

I am 5'9. I come it at 180pounds with a low body fat, muscular, and plan to take in a good 6000 calories a day.

All help appreciated.

Have you used anavar before? I think 15mg is low as 40mg is the standard if I'm not mistaken. As far as dht, I hear you, but test prop isn't a free pass on hairloss either. Do you have finasteride? I'm curious as to why you chose prop, particularly if you don't like being a pin cushion? No real probs with you cycle, but I'd have more to say if you could clarify you reasoning for some of these decisions. Might be a little too conservative depending on your goals since you have used before.

idcbp said:
Have you used anavar before? I think 15mg is low as 40mg is the standard if I'm not mistaken. As far as dht, I hear you, but test prop isn't a free pass on hairloss either. Do you have finasteride? I'm curious as to why you chose prop, particularly if you don't like being a pin cushion? No real probs with you cycle, but I'd have more to say if you could clarify you reasoning for some of these decisions. Might be a little too conservative depending on your goals since you have used before.

Thanks for the reply. No, never used Var, but did a search and this was "the minimum required dosage". Obviously not enough to make gains, so thanks for that. Will go with 40mg

Have a nice supply of Dutasteride, so that is why I am going with the Test. Not too worried about the injections, just the 50mg Amps that annoy me! You need to crack open 8 of them for a single injection, so alot of hassle. Have Sustanon, but want to try Prop as its fast acting. Basically, trying it on another Bors recommendation, even though I am very satisfied with Sustanon.

RR

idcbp said:

Thanks for the reply. No, never used Var, but did a search and this was "the minimum required dosage". Obviously not enough to make gains, so thanks for that. Will go with 40mg

Have a nice supply of Dutasteride, so that is why I am going with the Test. Not too worried about the injections, just the 50mg Amps that annoy me! You need to crack open 8 of them for a single injection, so alot of hassle. Have Sustanon, but want to try Prop as its fast acting. Basically, trying it on another BrOs recommendation, even though I am very satisfied with Sustanon.

RR

Cool, I was just wondering. I dig your urge to try a new test, but I couldn't bring myself to prop. Remember its whats stinging you in the sust! LOL Fast-acting has its benefits for sure though. Good luck though bro, I'd consider still using the deca though it is a pain in such low concentrations. If its from the mid east though, you better not be complaining as its pratically free! LOL

Believe me those eod injections will get OLD after about 3 weeks when you're searching for spots, and if you hit an old one. You'll wish you used a longer ester. Why not use the Sust? Or frontload the prop, with it if you really want to see how you like it?

Many thanks again guys. Appreciate the responces.

Yes, I heard about Deca and Dutasteride having a negative combination that actually results in Deca causing hair-loss. Waiting for some studies on this as all I've come across so far is hearsay.

As for the 50mg Deca, your right. they were as cheap as chips on my holidays last year. Also, the idea of doing some front-loading with Prop maybe for the first 3 weeks sounds very attractive. Like anything else, you try it out and then you have the experience for next time.

I did a cycle of deca and anavar with 1mg /day finasteride...great gains but i was shedding like crazy bro....and dutasteride is much stronger than finasteride

Top Bottom