Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Log Test/Tren/Superdrol first pin today

jsteezy12

Hello!

Id like to make a log and continue updating it a few times a week over the course of my cycle. Ill begin with my stats and planned cycle.

Height: 6'3'
Weight: 200lbs
Bf%: 11% (estimate, see attached pic for better idea)
Number of cycles in past: 3. Have been off for 1 year but have been working out 3 days per week since. Last cycles were Test E only @500mg/w on both occasions Ran for 10weeks both times. 0 sides however bloated quite a bit and balls nearly disappearing. Great results, felt amazing.

For this cycle ive been saving up some cash and decided to up the gear a bit as follows. Also got access to some amazing gear so said might as well go YOLO.
- Test E @625mg/w split into 2 doses or perhaps every 3rd day?
- Tren E @400mg/w split into 2 doses or perhaps every 3rd day?
- Superdrol @20mg per day for 25 days
- Arimidex @0.5mg EOD (have had slight gyno sides w/o adex past cycles @500mg test e per week)
- Clomid and Nolva on hand and for pct.
- HCG going to blast at end.

I plan to be upping my workouts to 5 days per week like my last cycles. Something like Day 1-chest Day 2-Back Day 3-Shoulders/abs Day 4-Arms Day 5-Legs. Day 6/7 Off.

My goals are to lower my BF% or atleast maintain and not get bloated and gain 10-20lbs of lean muscle. Looking for very dry look.

My Diet will be about 3-4000 clean calories a day. Lots of fish, chicken, and clean carbs. And drinking 1gallon+ water per day.

I Have a few months off from work so will be sleeping 8+ hours per day

Taking whey isolate and dextrose post workouts. Also taking fish oils, flaxseed oil, multivit, Saw palmetto, Hawthorn berry, B vitamins and milk thistle Daily.

I plan to be updating this post atleast every pin day and maybe with more frequency depending how i feel.

Today was my first pin day. I have completed a pin of 200mg tren e, 312.5mg test E (1.25ml@250mg per ml). Also took 20mg of superdrol and 0.5mg arimidex. Pin went flawlessly, did not even feel it. I thought maybe i should take all my other pills at night as i didnt want them to mess with the juice.

Please post any questions/comments/critique you may have about my cycle plan.

Attached a pic from today after pins for reference

Many Thanks!

Edit. Actually i just re weighed myself before eating. On empty stomach it seems im actually 196lbs not 200lbs

Last edited:
Update....

I know this is quite early for an update but i just finished my workout session (chest) and felt inclined to make a post.

I felt significantly stronger and more pumped in the gym today (my forearms in particular were extremely veiny/vascular/pumped) . At first I thought it was obviously just placebo but when i got to the big weights I could just keep pushing and pushing. I felt super good and had an amazing workout. I honestly feel i was probably 15% stronger than my last chest workout a week ago. All my heavy sets i added 2-3reps minimum too. Everything felt lighter.

I was wondering if anyone would care to chime in on if this was mostly mental/placebo or if i could actually already be feeling the superdrol...I read it usually takes a week atleast to feel it but i am pretty sure im feeling it already..(6 hours or so)

Post workout i had 30grams dextrose mixed with my 35g protein chocolate whey isolate shake (curious peoples thoughts on the dextrose as well, first time using it, I have heard very mixed opinions on it.)

Off to make some dinner now. Going to cook a few frozen steaks i have and big plate of leftover spaghetti mmmmmm. Will b taking all vits and stuff after dinner.

Adios

Update....
Day 2.(yesterday)
- Had a great back workout back workout, did wide grip pullups, one arm rows, deadlifts, seated machine pulls? lat pull down. Felt quite strong, not as strong as yesterday with chest but my chest was also extremely sore and hurt quite a bit during some back exercises, specifically pullups. I feel this pain might have cost me some motivation in the gym but nonetheless a great and complete workout.

- Went for dinner at a nice all u can eat sushi restraunt. It is a more high end type and costs $30 per person but they have sashimi and steak teryaki on the menu. I had 42 pieces of tuna sashimi, 28 pieces of salmon sashimi, and 9 plates of steak teryaki. I was so full when i got home it was actually painful. I only ate it with wasabi so i figured the lean fish and steak is probably pretty good for me, and ok as a cheat meal.

- Went to sleep around 11pm but interestingly i had quite a hard time staying asleep. I most likely only got about 6hours and spent about 10-11 in bed. I know tren can do this but i thought the enanthate ester would take much longer to see sides. Will be taking some melatonin tonight.

Day 3.

- Took my 0.5mg arimidex and my superdrol as usual. Have started splitting the superdrol dose into 10mg when i get up and 10mg before the gym.

- Had a great breakfast including a big eggwhite omelette with 1 full egg with green onions, onions, and tomatoes. Ate with some brown toast and ketchup. yumm

-Just finished the gym as im writing this and I wasnt too pleased with my workout. Went in wanting to do arms but upon doing the first set my biceps felt sore from yesterdays back day. Decided instead to do shoulders. This was also quite painful and working my delts was painful for my sore back. I wanted to do legs but because it was sunday the gym was closing in 30minutes and i like to take more time with squats/lunges on legs day.

- All in all an ok workout but nothing special.

- Am home now and ready to relax. Will be making a nice salmon dinner tonight with a spinach salad. Going to be gulping the water and just chillin tonight.

Some things to note.

-Feeling increased sex drive, not hugely but definately noticeable, stronger morning wood etc. Also starting to enjoy bangin my gf like i used to (has been becoming a choir as of late)
-Feeling like i ahve a generally lifted food. Not feeling any lethargy yet.

- excited to do my 2nd pin tommorow. Have decided to go with every 3rd day instead of twice per week.

- Will do legs tommorow or take the day off depending how i feel.

Oh almost forgot Im going to be taking the same picture of me each day for my entire cycle and create a cool video of them all in a row at the end to see changes, thought it would b cool to see transformation. Excited about this.

Please critique/comment/questions!
Thanks

Latazz!

Last edited:
Day 4( yesterday)
- Felt very sore so took an off workout day
- did my second pins of 312.5mg test e and 200mg tren e and superdrol
-more weird sleeping patterns even with melatonin

Day 5-today
- Took my arimidex and superdrol
- Had an awesome arm workout today. Did a nice forearm workout at the end and i really had a huge pump
- I feel im actually looking a bit bigger now and have had a few comments in the gym. Today a buddy i see at the gym alot asked if i was taking anything and called me "trap city" haha
- No material weight change tho bu8t i have been sweating a shit load.
- Starting to feel a bit lethargic when i get up but once i hit the gym i feel great again.
- Off for dinner now, having some greek salad and a shit load of lamb.

lataz

Day 4( yesterday)
- Felt very sore so took an off workout day
- did my second pins of 312.5mg test e and 200mg tren e and superdrol
-more weird sleeping patterns even with melatonin

Day 5-today
- Took my arimidex and superdrol
- Had an awesome arm workout today. Did a nice forearm workout at the end and i really had a huge pump
- I feel im actually looking a bit bigger now and have had a few comments in the gym. Today a buddy i see at the gym alot asked if i was taking anything and called me "trap city" haha
- No material weight change tho bu8t i have been sweating a shit load.
- Starting to feel a bit lethargic when i get up but once i hit the gym i feel great again.
- Off for dinner now, having some greek salad and a shit load of lamb.

lataz
Plan on blasting this cycle in about 2 weeks.
Test E 500 ew 1-12
Tren e 400 ew 1-12
Sdrol 20mg ed 1-4 8-12
Been cruising on 300mg sustanon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom