Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle log: Test 500/dbol 30

Hitting vein will happen to all one time or another especially when ur doing Ed injections

Yeah I wasn't fussed about it. Breath was really weezy after though, I just assumed it was the benzoyle alcohol getting into my blood stream.
Trained Shoulders and Forearms today. Strength was through the rough as to be expected and was pushing the 45kg dumbbells on shoulder press for 10 reps. Another good week of training :)

Thanks man!^^

Quick update: pinned this morning and woah....I did my injection in the left glute which is always tricky. Upon entering I got a little sting but nothing that felt like I had hit a nerve so I continued in. Aspirated and nothing came out, injected, pulled out, and my injection spot filled with blood lol. I looked in the barrel and there was a tiny red bubble among the left over solution. I got weezy breath for alittle but was fine. I must have knocked or gone right through a vein, but pretty sure I didn't injected directly into a blood stream (seeing as I'm still breathing :p) I looked In The mirror after and kinda realised I didn't asses the ares before injection because I pretty much injected right in the middle ahahahaha. Will definetly be more aware next time. I'm still alive, so cant complain!

first time i ever pinned my right glute i shot way to low and i had pins a needles for about 24hrs in my whole right leg. Everything us good now

2 weeks and 3 days in

Dbol is hitting me hard every day. Feel good and strong in the gym, absolutely killing it. Did arms today. Lost track of the time and ended up doing them for an hour and a half. Pump was unreal!

Quick update: weighed in this morning. I'm 227. Up about 22 pounds/10 kg. obviously water weight. Look slightly more bloated but I should be good.

Ur up 22 lbs in just over two weeks!!!!
😳😬what's ur diet like

Hope u have low sodium and really keep it tight don't want blood pressure issues and high estrogen with that water !

Have u gotten bloods pre cycle ? do u have access to get them mid cycle

I just always hate the thought of so much weight gain so fast !! Hell on the body

Even on dbol I can still keep my gains nice and lean

Never get water bloat with a good ai protocol and squeaky clean diet

That's just me though ! Know plenty that love that puffy watery look

Ur up 22 lbs in just over two weeks!!!!
😳😬what's ur diet like

Hope u have low sodium and really keep it tight don't want blood pressure issues and high estrogen with that water !

Have u gotten bloods pre cycle ? do u have access to get them mid cycle

I just always hate the thought of so much weight gain so fast !! Hell on the body

Even on dbol I can still keep my gains nice and lean

Never get water bloat with a good ai protocol and squeaky clean diet

That's just me though ! Know plenty that love that puffy watery look

I eat different meals every day but pretty they're the same. A normal day I'll consume five whole eggs, 2 cup of oats. At least 10-15 oz of chicken, 2-3 cups of rice, 3 cans of tuna, and then all the other shit like milk, protein bars and shakes,mfruit post work etc. I'm taking 0.5 of arimidex eod so the bloat isn't to bad. I have a cheat meal 1-2 times a week (always works for me, fast metabolism lol). I'm different all the time, I don't try stay super dry and lean all year around. My focus is putting on as much muscle mass as I can right now so tbh the dry look isn't me atm.

I already know what I want to run next cycle which will be 10-15 weeks after this cycle. 200mg of tren a (50mg eod) with 500 mg of test e.

3 weeks and 1 day in:

I have never felt so energised and strong ever. Got about one week left on Dbol. Will be curious to see how the body reacts when I drop it. If it wasn't so damn harsh on the liver I'd use it through the whole cycle! Just such a powerful androgen. Still look just as lean as I started, but look much fuller and rounder. I'm starting to fill out my cloths better now. This is just the start to. Haven't even gotten to the guts of this cycle yet. Will be seeing them gains like crazy around week 5ish I suspect. Test is starting build, seeing as my libido is strong. Everything going well. I'm happy :)

22 lbs in 2 weeks!!! Show me the pics!!! That's some serious bs or serious stretch marks!!!

No bs! I'm straight up no bullsh*t! I believe most of it is water weight but I've been taking 0.5 mg of adex EOD and look just as lean as before I started. I believe some of it is legit tissue. Because a I look fuller and rounder. Won't let me post pics man. This is my first cycle to (keep that in mind) so the gains of everything including weight will be for more superior than your average, year round juiced up bro who's done a few cycles.

3 and a half weeks in:

Everthing is running smoothly...up another 5 pounds. Side effects so far:

-have noticed an increase in blood pressure
-light sprinkles of acne of the fsce, shoulders, back, chest but all epbery unnoticeable

Top Bottom