Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Log: 6mdrol+helladrol+LGD

I'm following this one, really interested in sides experienced on this run

Day 7 6mdrol/helladrol

Upped my dosing to 100mg helladrol today, spaced throughout the day. Will up my 6mdrol dosage in a week from now. I am getting HUGE! My muscles are hardening up like crazy and i have taken on a new look, leaning out also. I have never been this big before, and am getting comments in these past few days about how i have blown up. I actually can't believe how big i have gotten as well. It's crazy how different PH's and whatnot have a different onset of actions in ones body. The helladrol and/or 6mdrol are in full force. I cannot wait to see what the remaining weeks have in store.

I dropped one full pound since yesterday, but i think this was due to my glycogen stores and not eating enough carbs or whatever.

Hit legs today and killed it, all my lifts are going up, and i can easily tell the difference from 7 days ago!

SIDES thus far:
When i first started taking hella/6mdrol my blood pressure was totally fucked, really high. But i have controlled that with celery seed, hawthorn extract, taurine and a really good blend of omega's. I have had zero shin pumps or back pumps, i take around 5 grams of taurine per day spread out..
For a few days now i have been battling lethargy, even though i have been taking my test bases; bulbine, fadogia, trib/horny goat every single day.
I have also felt some liver pain when laying on my side or not enough water, although i am taking TUDCA and milk thistle daily(both great stuff!)
i'm not sure if this is related, but i have had some anxiety as well as dry eyes while on cycle here.

So far so good guys!

Day 8:

Thinning of hair has begun. Thank god for N2shampoo..

Today was my day off at the gym. I have been having extreme lethargy, yet i would rather stay in the gym for four hours a day and stay satisfied. I guess this is normal for on cycle to have some sort of lethargy?

I am at 100mg helladrol
100mg 6 mdrol
and 8mg LGD

I guess there are many variables for the side effects that can be accounted for. I am taking 3 different anabolic substances..

Do you guys think LGD competes with the same androgen receptors as hella/6mdrol?

Are youbtakkng N2Guard?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I take all those ingredients individually.
NAC, European milk thistle, TUDCA, Olive leaf, Omega 3, 6, 9, LIV52, grape seed extract, vitamin d5000iu , zinc , Celery Seed extract, Hawthorn berry extract, vitamin C, taurine, coq10, selenium, fadogia, bulbine..i can't name them all , but i take about 25 different vitamins per day.

so yeah i have on cycle support and then some, for my organs, intestines, all around health. i can not protect myself any greater i suppose

So is your bp in check

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

havent checked it in about 6 days. it wasn't too bad at all(considering what it had been before i started taking my vitamins), yet i am sure it is lowered tenfold with adding celery seed to my regime. with diuretic effects it seems to have lowered my BP to a reasonable amount. I am certain, due to the fact that olive leaf/magnesium/hawthorn/omegas themselves all lower BP, and adding celery seed has only fueled my fire in a good way

I really like the way your cycle looks man, ive tried both LGD and Hella on separate cycles and was really impressed with the gains I got from both.

Merging them together would be insane, and looks like its doing wonders for you. Think ill have to give this a shot too :D

I really like the way your cycle looks man, ive tried both LGD and Hella on separate cycles and was really impressed with the gains I got from both.

Merging them together would be insane, and looks like its doing wonders for you. Think ill have to give this a shot too :D

Day 9:
100mg helladrol
100mg 6mdrpl
8 mg lgd

Killed chest and tris today. Probably one of the most successful and good feeling workouts I have had in a while. At around 40 sme odd minutes into my workout I had an incredible pump where it was difficult to turn my hand a certain way and even pickup a barbell steadily. Let alone mashing and killing my weights, I left the gym very happy. I can notice in the mirror that I have grown already, and it's awesome. I would say both 6mdrol and hella are in full force now

Sides for today:
Bloated face x2
Lethargy/anxiety

My lethargy has put me to the point where I get confused throughout the day, whether I should sleep or eat or gym or whatever. Totally killing me, but I am making gains so whatever. I am also using formastanzol on cycle to alleviate estro sides, but I have a bloated face, and I know it's not from gaining weight because I didn't have the same look a week ago..

Any suggestions?

Day 9:
100mg helladrol
100mg 6mdrpl
8 mg lgd

Killed chest and tris today. Probably one of the most successful and good feeling workouts I have had in a while. At around 40 sme odd minutes into my workout I had an incredible pump where it was difficult to turn my hand a certain way and even pickup a barbell steadily. Let alone mashing and killing my weights, I left the gym very happy. I can notice in the mirror that I have grown already, and it's awesome. I would say both 6mdrol and hella are in full force now

Sides for today:
Bloated face x2
Lethargy/anxiety

My lethargy has put me to the point where I get confused throughout the day, whether I should sleep or eat or gym or whatever. Totally killing me, but I am making gains so whatever. I am also using formastanzol on cycle to alleviate estro sides, but I have a bloated face, and I know it's not from gaining weight because I didn't have the same look a week ago..

Any suggestions?

transderm....you need tes.

The gains from the LGD alone are nothing but sick......sh!t, i cant wait to run mine after NYE

transderm....you need tes.

The gains from the LGD alone are nothing but sick......sh!t, i cant wait to run mine after NYE

Yup, since adding hella/6mdrol i can tell the difference. awesome gains!

I have bulbine, fadogia, trib/goat weed for my test base. Yeah I think I'm going to buy some pregenolone tomorrow. Which is one of the ingredients in transderm. I think my adrenal glands are stressed out to the max. Since I took my adrenal energy support today I have been feeling a lot better.. We will see what tomorrow brings

Top Bottom