x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Cycle Log

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Cycle Log within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: It's almost that time again. Will be starting this Feb 1, and run through the end of June. Goal is size. This cycle is not for everyone, and some will not like it. That's okay. This is going to be more of an advanced cycle, but still simple. I plan to update this here and there. The Gear: ATIPP - 1200mg/week DHB - 400-600mg/week Mast E - 600-800mg/week Anadrol - 50mg/day

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cycle Log

Good Broly

Cycle Log

It's almost that time again. Will be starting this Feb 1, and run through the end of June. Goal is size.

This cycle is not for everyone, and some will not like it. That's okay. This is going to be more of an advanced cycle, but still simple. I plan to update this here and there.

The Gear:
    ATIPP - 1200mg/week
    DHB - 400-600mg/week
    Mast E - 600-800mg/week
    Anadrol - 50mg/day

ATIPP is a test blend of Test Ace, Test PhenylProp, and Test Iso. DHB and Mast dosage will be upped half way through. Anadrol 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off.

The Other:
    HGH
    Insulin
    YK-11

HGH is 2.5iu every morning upon waking, and then 10iu taken IM immediately post workout, 3 days per week. 10iu post workout will only be during the weeks while on the anadrol, so four weeks on and 4 weeks off. Not going into the insulin protocol. YK-11 taken at the same time as the post workout GH and Anadrol, 4 weeks on 4 weeks off again. I will be using the injectable version of YK-11.

Diet will be your normal carb cycling bodybuilding diet. Calories gradually increased throughout the cycle. Lifting 6x per week. Push, Pull, Legs. 20 minutes fasted cardio every morning after taking GH.

That's it folks. Stay tuned.

Re: Cycle Log

never heard of anyone use test Iso, what source even sells it?
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

bro your setup close to my last comp prep

Yep - too high for my liking and no need for the Insulin

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Good Broly

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    never heard of anyone use test Iso, what source even sells it?
    The ATIPP is from a source called Gear Church. Great gear. They also sell straight Test Iso.

Good Broly

Quote Quote posted by SteveMobsterG View Post
    Yep - too high for my liking and no need for the Insulin
    Well, that would be because you don't know how to use insulin or the protocol I am using. Ignorance is bliss, right?

Quote Quote posted by WintheactualF View Post
    It's almost that time again. Will be starting this Feb 1, and run through the end of June. Goal is size.

This cycle is not for everyone, and some will not like it. That's okay. This is going to be more of an advanced cycle, but still simple. I plan to update this here and there.

The Gear:
    ATIPP - 1200mg/week
    DHB - 400-600mg/week
    Mast E - 600-800mg/week
    Anadrol - 50mg/day

ATIPP is a test blend of Test Ace, Test PhenylProp, and Test Iso. DHB and Mast dosage will be upped half way through. Anadrol 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off.

The Other:
    HGH
    Insulin
    YK-11

HGH is 2.5iu every morning upon waking, and then 10iu taken IM immediately post workout, 3 days per week. 10iu post workout will only be during the weeks while on the anadrol, so four weeks on and 4 weeks off. Not going into the insulin protocol. YK-11 taken at the same time as the post workout GH and Anadrol, 4 weeks on 4 weeks off again. I will be using the injectable version of YK-11.

Diet will be your normal carb cycling bodybuilding diet. Calories gradually increased throughout the cycle. Lifting 6x per week. Push, Pull, Legs. 20 minutes fasted cardio every morning after taking GH.

That's it folks. Stay tuned.

That's a lot of gear brother!

Are you a competitor or just a rec user?

It is your body so you can do what you want but in my opinion, that is a whole lot of gear to run. If you are going into competition trying to look your best for a certain date then I guess that should work. But if you are a rec user, you are kinda wasting some cash and health on making some gains you won't get to keep long-term. The results from these heavy cycles are short-lived and don't last once your body returns to normal levels of androgens. Like I said if you are competing then I guess all that matters is how good you look for the day of the show, but if you are not competing then maybe you can make like 3 cycles out of this much gear instead of using it all at once.
    Follow me on Social: http://www.RickyVRock.com/

Follow me and ask me anything: http://www.BigRickRock.com/

Check out the Evolutionary Radio Podcast: https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Check ou the EliteFitness Podcast: https://www.elitefitness.com/article...navar-profile/

Doesnt look that bad to me, but I am a fan of high test cycles. Id run that cycle minus the Anadrol and insulin
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

I am in to follow along brother. Definitely way too much gear for most of us but I am interested in your results.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

keep it coming