Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Log

WintheactualF

MVP
EF VIP
It's almost that time again. Will be starting this Feb 1, and run through the end of June. Goal is size.

This cycle is not for everyone, and some will not like it. That's okay. This is going to be more of an advanced cycle, but still simple. I plan to update this here and there.

The Gear:
ATIPP - 1200mg/week
DHB - 400-600mg/week
Mast E - 600-800mg/week
Anadrol - 50mg/day

ATIPP is a test blend of Test Ace, Test PhenylProp, and Test Iso. DHB and Mast dosage will be upped half way through. Anadrol 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off.

The Other:
HGH
Insulin
YK-11

HGH is 2.5iu every morning upon waking, and then 10iu taken IM immediately post workout, 3 days per week. 10iu post workout will only be during the weeks while on the anadrol, so four weeks on and 4 weeks off. Not going into the insulin protocol. YK-11 taken at the same time as the post workout GH and Anadrol, 4 weeks on 4 weeks off again. I will be using the injectable version of YK-11.

Diet will be your normal carb cycling bodybuilding diet. Calories gradually increased throughout the cycle. Lifting 6x per week. Push, Pull, Legs. 20 minutes fasted cardio every morning after taking GH.

That's it folks. Stay tuned.

It's almost that time again. Will be starting this Feb 1, and run through the end of June. Goal is size.

This cycle is not for everyone, and some will not like it. That's okay. This is going to be more of an advanced cycle, but still simple. I plan to update this here and there.

The Gear:
ATIPP - 1200mg/week
DHB - 400-600mg/week
Mast E - 600-800mg/week
Anadrol - 50mg/day

ATIPP is a test blend of Test Ace, Test PhenylProp, and Test Iso. DHB and Mast dosage will be upped half way through. Anadrol 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off.

The Other:
HGH
Insulin
YK-11

HGH is 2.5iu every morning upon waking, and then 10iu taken IM immediately post workout, 3 days per week. 10iu post workout will only be during the weeks while on the anadrol, so four weeks on and 4 weeks off. Not going into the insulin protocol. YK-11 taken at the same time as the post workout GH and Anadrol, 4 weeks on 4 weeks off again. I will be using the injectable version of YK-11.

Diet will be your normal carb cycling bodybuilding diet. Calories gradually increased throughout the cycle. Lifting 6x per week. Push, Pull, Legs. 20 minutes fasted cardio every morning after taking GH.

That's it folks. Stay tuned.

That's a lot of gear brother!

Are you a competitor or just a rec user?

It is your body so you can do what you want but in my opinion, that is a whole lot of gear to run. If you are going into competition trying to look your best for a certain date then I guess that should work. But if you are a rec user, you are kinda wasting some cash and health on making some gains you won't get to keep long-term. The results from these heavy cycles are short-lived and don't last once your body returns to normal levels of androgens. Like I said if you are competing then I guess all that matters is how good you look for the day of the show, but if you are not competing then maybe you can make like 3 cycles out of this much gear instead of using it all at once.

Top Bottom