Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle for Less Side Effects.....

R

RyanH

Came off a cycle of Sustanon and Deca about two months ago, and got bloated as hell during the cycle....also very bad acne. Now, I want to start another cycle: GOALS: put on about 10 pounds, lose a little body fat---I'm now 205. Just want an average cycle...nothing too intense this time b/c I want less bloating and less acne---Is there any gear that will create less side effects---particularly in the bloating and acne area.......

If you want a cycle that would give you solid muscle with little water then you could try Eq and Winny.
Eq for weeks 1-10 at 400mg/week
Winny at 50mg/Day for weeks 5-10
Clomid starting 3 weeks after your last shot of Eq. This cycle should put on some quality muscle while making you very hard and vascular with minimal water retention. As for the acne, if you tan as much as possable, go to the steam room and take Panthoenic acid(B-5) the acne should not be that big of a problem. I let my acne get out of control and now the Doc is puting me on Accutain so needless to say my next cycle is on hold:bawling: :bawling: Hope this helps, Best of luck

M18

Also make sure you have a clean diet and try to hit the Cardio at least 4-5 times a week for 30-50min/Day.

M18

bump on this... I'm looking into something like that too but am also concerened with gyno as well....trying to gain size but with as little risk to getting bitch tits....acually acne goes away but the tit thing stays unlesss you have 4,000 laying around ?!@?!@?!:eek:

Stick with Deca or Eq (200-400mg) for 8-10 weeks. Stack with Winny at 50mg every or every other day for the last half of the cycle to fight progesterone induced gyno from the Deca. Make sure you have clomid for the end of the cycle to put you family jewels back in order.

You could try the Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5) to control acne as a side effect of whatever cycle you choose. You'll probably want to try taking 5 -10 grams (yes, 5-10 1000mg pills spread out through the day) for two weeks and move down to 2 to 3 grams as a maintaince dosage through your cycle. You can buy them at the 1000mg per pill dosage from places like www.vitaminshoppe.com or else you will be taking a lot of 250mg or 500mg pill to get the right amount in your system to get any effects.

Good luck!

Accutain is very hard on the liver ans so is some types of gear. Even with the liver protectors I think it will be to much for my body to handle.

M18

I like the primo/winny/loe dose testosterone best for minimal side effects. 50mg winny ed, 300-800mg primo per week, 100mg test per week. No risk of gyno. It can be expensive though.
Eq and winny is also very good. Dosages of 400mg per week and under of eq is hard to get gyno from.

hey bud... definately DO NOT do accutane and gear together.... A 10 week cycle of accutane will eliminate your acne by shrinking your pores... i did it and the acne never came back ( 4 years )

Top Bottom