Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle lengths for peptides/protocol for administration

bren565

Hey gentlemen

ghrp-2

ghrp-6

lpamorelin

these are popular peptides that are available at extremepeptides.com one of the newest sponsors here on ef..

my questions relates to cycle lengths...

how long..
how much ED?

tons of talk of results but how should these be RUN?

i think this is important! as many guys are thinking, hey.. aas.. little more harsh but SIMPLE = cycle pct... thats it! but with peptides... where can this go!

thanks guys.

bump?

figured guys would be more interested in this :S since everyone is jumping on the peptide bandwagon, specially with the bogos offered at extreme pep

something like ghrp-6 can be ran at at 100-200mcg 2x3 times a day

peptides they can be ran for longer periods of time..
petides are good complement to go along with a steriod cyle
peptides are good to use for part of a pct
peptides are excellent for bridging

of the three i would pick lpamorelin as the best imo.. depends though GHRP-6 will make u eat like an animal, so during a bulk cycle adding that might be golden besides the other beneifts

peptides give keepable gains but not as drastic as steriods but u dont have to worry about losing the gains after a cycle

Last edited:
Run one of the three GHRP's with a GHRH like mod GRF 1-29, cjc-1293, or cjc-1295 without DAC. Running the two together is very synergistic.

100mcg is the satuatuon dose. Pin 100mcg of each two to three times per day on an empty stomach. First thing in the am and just before bed at the minimum imo.

I prefer ipamorelin over GHRP 6 or 2. Ipamorelin is side effect free. At least it has been for me.

I'd run them for at least 12-16 weeks before taking a break.

i have 4 kits of lpamorelin

didnt i choose the right one now !

:D lol 12 weeks? no fucking problem lol can u pin in the same place legs.. alternate or will this cause hyperplasia? and disproportionate.. size?

i have 4 kits of lpamorelin

didnt i choose the right one now !

:D lol 12 weeks? no fucking problem lol can u pin in the same place legs.. alternate or will this cause hyperplasia? and disproportionate.. size?

Peps won't cause site growth because they first have to stimulate the hypothalamus and pituitary to release GH. You can pin almost anywhere but its generally recommended that you pin within 6 inches of the navel.

Pin it sub q. It will not cause localized growth.

You should really try and get some GRF 1-29 to run with it.

The GH pulse is very short lived. That's why multiple daily injects are recommended.

SouthernLord, besides needing to compliment the new AWESOME avatar... How woud you dose/time a post cycle regimen. Obviously I dont mean to replace my PCT, but is it run different after PCT than it is if you start a couple weeks after you come off? I guess the question is:

1. How long after Im "on" (sust625-750/wk with Mast 3-400mg/wk, eod shots, 12 week cycle. In week 3 now) should I start the Ipamorelin? And run G-RF129 with it?

2. How do I dose/administer? I know its SubQ shots a couple times a day, but should I just follow your advice above or would you handle my situation differently?

Thanks bro!

see this thread is awesome! i knew other guys wanted t oknow this, im not the only one that ordered a mess of shit from ext pep.

and i tihnk both the avatars are good.. personally.

why the navel i have been doing upper outside thigh and the slin pin goes all the way in, no blood.. no pain.. easy? am i doing it wrong? this has been for GH and how long should the lpamorelin be used for how is this:

300mcg ED
for 3 months? (maybe 4) i have 4 kits haha.. thats 2000 mcg x 10 vials per.. so u can imagine im sitting on 80000mcg's.. meaning i could actually could almost run this for a year, would 6 months be stupid? i am 22.. i didnt think this fucked with gh or prolac because its lpamorelin..

anythoughts on that?

see this thread is awesome! i knew other guys wanted t oknow this, im not the only one that ordered a mess of shit from ext pep.

and i tihnk both the avatars are good.. personally.

why the navel i have been doing upper outside thigh and the slin pin goes all the way in, no blood.. no pain.. easy? am i doing it wrong? this has been for GH and how long should the lpamorelin be used for how is this:

300mcg ED
for 3 months? (maybe 4) i have 4 kits haha.. thats 2000 mcg x 10 vials per.. so u can imagine im sitting on 80000mcg's.. meaning i could actually could almost run this for a year, would 6 months be stupid? i am 22.. i didnt think this fucked with gh or prolac because its lpamorelin..

anythoughts on that?
u can do intermuscular shots also..
lot of people do 5 on 2 off with peps .. not 7 days a week

Top Bottom