Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle lengths for peptides/protocol for administration

Lol.. Bren, you should also mention your dosing for healing and won't be working out, etc.
Thats the reason for your injection spot right?

1mcg/kg of bodyweight is the saturation dose.

GHRP-2 & GHRP-6 you want to be a little careful with how high you dose, as they can induce higher amounts of cortisol & prolactin.

SouthernLord, besides needing to compliment the new AWESOME avatar... How woud you dose/time a post cycle regimen. Obviously I dont mean to replace my PCT, but is it run different after PCT than it is if you start a couple weeks after you come off? I guess the question is:

1. How long after Im "on" (sust625-750/wk with Mast 3-400mg/wk, eod shots, 12 week cycle. In week 3 now) should I start the Ipamorelin? And run G-RF129 with it?

2. How do I dose/administer? I know its SubQ shots a couple times a day, but should I just follow your advice above or would you handle my situation differently?

Thanks bro!

You could start now while oncycle.

I'd personally wait until pct to start. If anything to keep the growth going until your next cycle.

Depending on your goals, bulk or cut, should really decide which GHRP you run. Ghrp6 is going to cause a crazy spike in hunger post inject. It can also increase prolactin and cortisol.

Ipamorelin will cause a spike in GH without the hunger or prolactin sides.

I prefer ipamorelin personally. I fast quite a bit and an increase in hunger plus fasting doesn't really go well together hah.

You can run any of the GHRP's solo but adding a GHRH like mod grf will amplify the gh release.

100mcg is the saturation dose for both GHRP and GHRH. You can run more, but more doesn't mean better results.

I pin subq three times everyday. I always pin on an empty stomach. Pinning to close on either side of a meal can blunt the GH release.

Bren, you need to recalculate you pep conversion.

2mg of pep + 2ml of bac water = 100mcg per ten clicks on a 100 unit slin pin.

To get max benefits you should pin two or three times per day. So, at the minimum 200mcg per day would give you ten days on a 2mg kit. If you pin twice ed 5 on and 2 off you'll get two weeks out of a 2mg kit.

SouthernLord, besides needing to compliment the new AWESOME avatar... How woud you dose/time a post cycle regimen. Obviously I dont mean to replace my PCT, but is it run different after PCT than it is if you start a couple weeks after you come off? I guess the question is:

1. How long after Im "on" (sust625-750/wk with Mast 3-400mg/wk, eod shots, 12 week cycle. In week 3 now) should I start the Ipamorelin? And run G-RF129 with it?

2. How do I dose/administer? I know its SubQ shots a couple times a day, but should I just follow your advice above or would you handle my situation differently?

Thanks bro!
dont forget to pm me when u ready to order some peps bro! ill take care of u and hook u up with a nice discount code added to the already good prices :qt:

Bren, you need to recalculate you pep conversion.

2mg of pep + 2ml of bac water = 100mcg per ten clicks on a 100 unit slin pin.

To get max benefits you should pin two or three times per day. So, at the minimum 200mcg per day would give you ten days on a 2mg kit. If you pin twice ed 5 on and 2 off you'll get two weeks out of a 2mg kit.

yeah exactly!

2000 mcg per vial NOT KIT! lol

so that means 2 mg per vial and that means 10 vials per kit! so 40 vials for me :D ahahah WEEOOO

thus 80mg, and this is FOR healing, but gawd dude, i actually can start lifting in one month.. so im not too worried !

Top Bottom