Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle kink

JDash

About to run a familiar cycle with the addition of some var.

8 week cycle:

Tren A: 60 eod
Test Prop: 30 eod
Var: 50 ed (for last 4 weeks)

Don't know var that well and didn't feel like paying for 2 bottles which is why I am only using it for 1/2 the time.

2 Questions:

a) Does it makes the most sense to run the var at the end of the cycle?
Should I run it at the very end of the juice and go var only for a week or 2?

b) On week 6 I have to cross a border for 8 days. I am going to put 8 days of gear into an empty vial of b12.

Should I mix the 8 days worth of the Tren and Test together in the b12 vial?
Or would it be better to go only Tren for that week.
Will I shut down being without test for 1 week?

Thanks!

About to run a familiar cycle with the addition of some var.

8 week cycle:

Tren A: 60 eod
Test Prop: 30 eod
Var: 50 ed (for last 4 weeks)

Don't know var that well and didn't feel like paying for 2 bottles which is why I am only using it for 1/2 the time.

2 Questions:

a) Does it makes the most sense to run the var at the end of the cycle?
Should I run it at the very end of the juice and go var only for a week or 2?

b) On week 6 I have to cross a border for 8 days. I am going to put 8 days of gear into an empty vial of b12.

Should I mix the 8 days worth of the Tren and Test together in the b12 vial?
Or would it be better to go only Tren for that week.
Will I shut down being without test for 1 week?

Thanks!
Var is a great addition to your cycle and you could not go wrong with it the first 4 weeks or the last. The compounds you are using compliment each other very well. In reference to going south of the border, I would not chance taking gear with you. One week is not going to shut you down or hurt you. Just resume where you left off. Safety is the number priority,.

Var is a great addition to your cycle and you could not go wrong with it the first 4 weeks or the last. The compounds you are using compliment each other very well. In reference to going south of the border, I would not chance taking gear with you. One week is not going to shut you down or hurt you. Just resume where you left off. Safety is the number priority,.
Thanks Arabian,

You really think a full week off in the middle wont throw a huge wrench in the gears???
And as far as mixing a weeks worth of tren and test prop in the same vial goes- bad idea or no big deal????

Thanks Arabian,

You really think a full week off in the middle wont throw a huge wrench in the gears???
And as far as mixing a weeks worth of tren and test prop in the same vial goes- bad idea or no big deal????

Mixing the gear is no problem. I do it in a syringe and most companies have some forms of cut stack with tren and test premixed. I would think twice about bringing it across a border. Especially if it's in the US. Europe is a bit more lax

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I'm not familiar with the coloring of b-12 or the vial appearance. The mixing of the two isn't a problem. The appearance of the mixture would be my concern. Is an overzealous border inspector going to be fooled if he/she stumbles upon it or will it possibly raise suspicions?

Top Bottom