Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle and keeping gains

james duff

what's up guys, I wonder if you keep your gains longer after your cycle when you stack more than 1 compound , like deca , test and dbol instead of doing test only? obviously maintaining your diet and training on point, base on your experience which gains stay longer?

the easiest gains to keep are gains that are slow and consistent.

gaining 20 pounds in 10 weeks obviously is going to be harder to keep than gaining 2 solid pounds in 20 weeks.

a lot of skinny dudes hop on wet compounds and blow up 10, 20, 25 pounds of water and fat and think that is muscle. then they deflate like a balloon when they come off and end up with gyno to boot. makes no sense

I agree with Steve. Back in the day it was seen to be good if you gained 10lbs on cycle and kept 5-6lbs. That's still reasonable on what the guys call a wet cycle. Plus, as I said previously, 5-6lbs a cycle x 1-2 cycles a year for a few years is a shit load of muscle.

For me it doesn't make any difference. The key is to first run a good PCT and bridge after.

Another major factor is not letting your diet or training slip because you are not "on" anymore.

Not keeping the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle is usually the result of:
1. Not running a proper PCT after your steroid cycle.
2. Not training and eating with the same intensity after the cycle as you did on cycle.

What put the muscle on the first place is what will keep it there after your PCT - HARD training and a high protein diet.

A proper PCT ensures your natural testosterone production fully recovers and that you keep the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle. I recommend everyone follow the perfect PCT after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

Top Bottom