Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle for Jan-March. Plus a bonus question.

Toogood

Height: 5'8
Weight 190-195
Bf 10%

I am going to start my second cycle in Jan. thoughts and opinions wanted.
First cycle was test Cyp at 250mg a week for 10 weeks.

I have enough test E to run 500mg a week for about 7-8 weeks... I can buy another vial and run it for 12 if I needed too. Or should I just run what I have at 250mg a week for 12 weeks?
I am more so leaning towards that idea

The reason I am leaning towards 250 a week is because I saw amazing gains on my first cycle and I am thinking there is no reason to rush the dosage.

Goals:
Gain as much muscle as possible while dropping body fat. Want to get to around 8%. Just in time for spring break :)

Here is what I am thinking.

1-12 test E 125mg Mon/Thurs
3-12 armosian 12.5mg EOD
6-10 HCGenerate
??? Forma stanzol (when should I start/end)?
14-17 clomid 25/25/25/25
14-17 post/unleashed combo

Bonus question:
If you guys were getting ready for spring break (beach season) from Jan-March, what kind of calorie deficits or surplus would you do if you wanted to drop 2% bf while on the juice? Keep in mind I definitely want to build muscle mass. Thoughts and opinions.

Height: 5'8
Weight 190-195
Bf 10%

I am going to start my second cycle in Jan. thoughts and opinions wanted.
First cycle was test Cyp at 250mg a week for 10 weeks.

I have enough test E to run 500mg a week for about 7-8 weeks... I can buy another vial and run it for 12 if I needed too. Or should I just run what I have at 250mg a week for 12 weeks?
I am more so leaning towards that idea

The reason I am leaning towards 250 a week is because I saw amazing gains on my first cycle and I am thinking there is no reason to rush the dosage.

Goals:
Gain as much muscle as possible while dropping body fat. Want to get to around 8%. Just in time for spring break :)

Here is what I am thinking.

1-12 test E 125mg Mon/Thurs
3-12 armosian 12.5mg EOD
6-10 HCGenerate
??? Forma stanzol (when should I start/end)?
14-17 clomid 25/25/25/25
14-17 post/unleashed combo

Bonus question:
If you guys were getting ready for spring break (beach season) from Jan-March, what kind of calorie deficits or surplus would you do if you wanted to drop 2% bf while on the juice? Keep in mind I definitely want to build muscle mass. Thoughts and opinions.

I would run your test at around 350 mg... You should also throw an oral in there like anavar or winstrol to really harden up and cut up nicely....

pct

[FONT=&quot]clomid 25/25/25/25
Unleashed/post cycle combo
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

optional
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com[/FONT]

^^^ that's what I was gonna say. I just finished my winstrol cycle and loved it at 40mg Ed with test. I definitely wouldn't go any lower on dosage though. I wanted to see how it would go and I'm pleased to say I thoroughly enjoyed it! Mean hardness and vascularity!!! :D

At the same time though if you are gonna be drinking on spring break, winny or any oral for that matter may not be a good idea.

+1 Dylan, +1 Joeblob

OP; nice job on the 1st cycle...and I like that you're not going off on the 2nd.....

~EZ

I would run your test at around 350 mg... You should also throw an oral in there like anavar or winstrol to really harden up and cut up nicely....

pct

[FONT=&quot]clomid 25/25/25/25
Unleashed/post cycle combo
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

optional
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com[/FONT]

I am not sure if I am ready or not to use anavar or winstrol.. Im sure it will cut me up pretty nice but id rather wait till I have a good amount of cycles under my belt.

I think if I perfect my diet while dropping down to 8% won't be an issue what so ever. Im thinking the test will help me gain some lean mass while cutting up.

If I have 250mg per mL vials and wanted to do 350 a week, that would be 3/4 of a CC correct?

Has anyone just used test while trying to lean up before?

I am not sure if I am ready or not to use anavar or winstrol.. Im sure it will cut me up pretty nice but id rather wait till I have a good amount of cycles under my belt.

I think if I perfect my diet while dropping down to 8% won't be an issue what so ever. Im thinking the test will help me gain some lean mass while cutting up.

If I have 250mg per mL vials and wanted to do 350 a week, that would be 3/4 of a CC correct?

Has anyone just used test while trying to lean up before?

you can cut with test but running one oral is not going to be bad at all... running 3 and 4 things on a first cycle would not be a good move but one will be fine... anavar would be the best on a first cycle...

you can cut with test but running one oral is not going to be bad at all... running 3 and 4 things on a first cycle would not be a good move but one will be fine... anavar would be the best on a first cycle...

I second this advice, Dylan G. is a Guru at this stuff man, take his advice seriously.

I've cut with Test E only and you can do it... it's not ideal you just have to be even more dedicated to your diet. Make sure you run a good ai to keep bloat down and your good. I would run it from week 1 instead of 3. Test Prop would be better for "cutting" but it's 80% diet.

Okay I will look into what anavar has to offer. From personal experience what are the sides associated with it?

Also since I have never cut down while being on test do you keep your calories at maintaince, deficit or a surplus? Obviously when you're not using juice you keep the calories at a deficit and I didn't know if it would be different while "on" because protein synthesis is through the roof. Where do you guys keep the calories at while on?

Top Bottom