Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle for Jan-March. Plus a bonus question.

Okay I will look into what anavar has to offer. From personal experience what are the sides associated with it?

Also since I have never cut down while being on test do you keep your calories at maintaince, deficit or a surplus? Obviously when you're not using juice you keep the calories at a deficit and I didn't know if it would be different while "on" because protein synthesis is through the roof. Where do you guys keep the calories at while on?

Im running almost at a 1000 calorie deficit and i've still put on 15 lbs... my body fat has dropped and you can see my log pics... its just trial and error... i train like a madman though... i run over 50 miles a week... i stairclimb another 40 miles a week and then my weight training is about as intense as you an get... it just depends... everyone reacts differently...

i love anavar... sides are not bad... you can get some pumps but taurine really helps with it... it can be harsh on the liver and bp like any other oral but i have not had problems with it... just run n2guard and your good with it... it can cause shutdown but so does test... you need hcg either way...

Im running almost at a 1000 calorie deficit and i've still put on 15 lbs... my body fat has dropped and you can see my log pics... its just trial and error... i train like a madman though... i run over 50 miles a week... i stairclimb another 40 miles a week and then my weight training is about as intense as you an get... it just depends... everyone reacts differently...

i love anavar... sides are not bad... you can get some pumps but taurine really helps with it... it can be harsh on the liver and bp like any other oral but i have not had problems with it... just run n2guard and your good with it... it can cause shutdown but so does test... you need hcg either way...

hmm very interesting... I am strongly considering it. I definitely would like to put on some very lean mass and drop 2%... Im sure anavar would greatly help me out but I'm contemplating on just sticking with one compound for my 2nd cycle. However, it is still up in the air.

My biggest concern is where my calories should be at with just using test. But of course I will be experience it this cycle and see where I stand.

Dylan what rep range do you use to to put on size while on? It seems like you do a lot of high intensity, high rep ranges. I like staying in the 6-10 rep range and add in a few doubles in there.

I am not sure if I am ready or not to use anavar or winstrol.. Im sure it will cut me up pretty nice but id rather wait till I have a good amount of cycles under my belt.

I think if I perfect my diet while dropping down to 8% won't be an issue what so ever. Im thinking the test will help me gain some lean mass while cutting up.

If I have 250mg per mL vials and wanted to do 350 a week, that would be 3/4 of a CC correct?

Has anyone just used test while trying to lean up before?

I respect this. he's 22, less is only better. I would take Dylan's advice and run 350mg x12.

hmm very interesting... I am strongly considering it. I definitely would like to put on some very lean mass and drop 2%... Im sure anavar would greatly help me out but I'm contemplating on just sticking with one compound for my 2nd cycle. However, it is still up in the air.

My biggest concern is where my calories should be at with just using test. But of course I will be experience it this cycle and see where I stand.

Dylan what rep range do you use to to put on size while on? It seems like you do a lot of high intensity, high rep ranges. I like staying in the 6-10 rep range and add in a few doubles in there.

I do 4 sets of each exercise... 8-10 reps at 85% of my max... its pretty much the heaviest I can possibly do for 10 reps... I also do at least 1-2 exercises of negatives... This is very important to get optimal muscle growth... When you elongate the muscle you give it an opportunity to grow more as opposed to just using concentric contractions which is just shortening the muscle...

I do 4 sets of each exercise... 8-10 reps at 85% of my max... its pretty much the heaviest I can possibly do for 10 reps... I also do at least 1-2 exercises of negatives... This is very important to get optimal muscle growth... When you elongate the muscle you give it an opportunity to grow more as opposed to just using concentric contractions which is just shortening the muscle...

So pretty standard lifting for sure and nothing too crazy. But yeah I am studying to be a PT and a lot of my classes show test and research that the eccentric phase of the lift is most important if strength gains are of top priority.

My training partner and I incorporate spotting techniques to ensure we are concentrating on the eccentric phase of the lift with heavier then usual weights. We do this inconjunction to our normal routine. It seems to be working out pretty solid.

Top Bottom