Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Interruption

WALLACE

High End Bro
Platinum
My workout partner and I are in the middle of our cycle. My partner sliced up his arm with a razor blade pretty bad requiring 25 stiches. The hospital told him that he cannot work-out for 10 to 14 days. Should he stop his cycle or continue it?

Ouch!!! What kind of steroids are we talking about here as that will play a factor in this (IMO)?

Well, since Eq is going to be in your system for 3 weeks anyway, I don't see the point in stopping. 10-14 days is a while, but there is no true benefit to stopping now (unless he plans to end his cycle and take some time off).

I would take 5 days off of working upper body, then I'd buy some butterfly bandages, and put those suckers on the stiches to help hold the skin together, and begin working out again (a little lighter than normal), and see how it works.

It should be obvious whether the the workout is putting too much strain on the stiches. The butterflies will help keep the skin together, and less stress on the stiches themselves.

I'm not sure how long your cycle is, but I'm assuming 8 or 10, so you are at week 4 or 5, which means the Eq has barely (if at all) kicked in at this point. IMO, he would have better results if he just took some time off, instead of stopping his cycle (and restarting it down the road).

He has to stop the cycle unless he wants to only work legs. If he evens attempts to work out the upper body before the sutures have done their job, he could look at a huge scar and possible infection.

Just taper it down and save the rest for the next cycle (in about 2 months).

Listen to 2Thick.......he has much more knowledge in this than me, and I was only giving my opinion (which stands corrected) ;)

Although, I have had many, many stiches, and have never had a problem with the wound tearing open (or even seperating to leave a more noticeable scar).

It would definitely be a chance, and probably one your friend is not willing to take.

btw...you never mentioned exactly where on the arm the cut is. I mean, if it isn't on a muscle, then it shouldn't be so bad.

Top Bottom