Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Input - Physique Competitor

Thanks for that. What dose would you run primo at and for how long? I’ll consider it. Budget is not at or near my top of concerns. [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Around 600-800mg per week is good dose (12-14 weeks). On caloric deficit there is no better AAS than primobolan, but its very hard to find real primo these days :(

Around 600-800mg per week is good dose (12-14 weeks). On caloric deficit there is no better AAS than primobolan, but its very hard to find real primo these days :(

I’ve been hearing that for years.

Is it true that even the BEST sources will peddle something that, in actuality, is NOT primo, while still charging primo prices thus bilking their customers?

Unfortunately that is a sad truth. In 90% you will get something else in primo vials, same thing with anavar. If you can find pharma grade primo that would be the best option, if not stick with EQ, at least EQ is rarely faked :D

Unfortunately that is a sad truth. In 90% you will get something else in primo vials, same thing with anavar. If you can find pharma grade primo that would be the best option, if not stick with EQ, at least EQ is rarely faked :D

Appreciate this.
I have 1x10ml bottle of “primo”. It would be cool to get it tested.
Can anyone recommend a lab?
I’d send a vial in just for shits and giggles just to know rather than shoot something that isn’t legit. It’s Citadel.

^^^ buddy domestic-supply has legit pharma grade quality primo. check the banner above.

Let’s say I keep my EQ for another cycle, how much primo would you suggest subbing in, and for how long?

Top Bottom