Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle info

Well if u want to compare health and that's a picture of u that u have posted we will see who is bigger, healthier, and has the least body fat.

Well if u want to compare health and that's a picture of u that u have posted we will see who is bigger, healthier, and has the least body fat.

We are offering the best advice here to keep you healthy, and that smart ass comment is not appreciated.

Lets see then, ill take a run at you. These guys are trying to help you. Show some respect.

LMAO... post a pic man... you have lower than 5.5% body fat at my height and weight? GO FOR IT!! LMAO!! Im down for a pic for pic any fucking day

I had blood work done about 2 months ago and everything was perfect. Actually having the results resent to me should be here today. What exactly am I looking for in these blood tests? I didn't do any for anything to do with steroids just a normal checkup. I have insurance just lead me in the right direction.

You said everything was PERFECT

Then you ask what am I looking for?

Could be lots! So you dont know.

Oh, the doc told you everything was fine did you tell him u used steroids? Most kno shit about aas anyway.

Your looking at FSH, LH, Test Serum
But i like to know where everything is at.

Cholesterol
T3
Corizol
Free test
Ect. Ect. Ect.

Full homone panel.

Lol!!!!

Your asking for advice and you think your healthier many of us would shot pics and docs.

Nothing to prove to some kid that dont even know how to run a cyc but is healthier than us!?

wow, thats pretty arrogant, especially coming from a dude asking for help...

u claim to be healthier then some of the most knowledgeable guys on here? yet u dont know anything about PCT? thats funny

Top Bottom