Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle info

shoe66

[FONT=&quot]okay guys i gotta question... im plannign on running a serious cutting cycle, and i already have some test E, clen and winny.. but i was wondering if i should run either mast or tren in to this cycle.. which out of the two would i see most results and which of the two would beneift me the most ??? never tried either of them so im not to familiar with them. thanks![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

What you mean by serious?
Also before giving any advice I'd like to have a little more info about you first.

How many cycles? Age/stats and so on.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

i turn down paying clients that want me to coach them on clen... i wont advise that shit to anyone

okay guys i gotta question... im plannign on running a serious cutting cycle, and i already have some test E, clen and winny.. but i was wondering if i should run either mast or tren in to this cycle.. which out of the two would i see most results and which of the two would beneift me the most ??? never tried either of them so im not to familiar with them. thanks!

How old are you, what's the diet like and how fat are you?

Top Bottom