Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle info

muranoman

Ok...44yr old...168Lbs..about 13bf...six pack kinda visible but not good or lean enuff....I am strong...blood work looks good...very first time ever using gear this weeks. Starting 500 test enanthate with 40mg of dbol for first 4 weeks...have PCT and e2 on deck....looking to add about 5 to 10lbs of good lean muscle.....what would you recommend for my next cycle as a cutting really lean cycle if all goes well with this one.....please let me know so I can pull trigger on next cycle.....thanks so much.

Why are you planning your next cycle if you just started the first one?

If you're looking at lean muscle while running dbol?

Ok...44yr old...168Lbs..about 13bf...six pack kinda visible but not good or lean enuff....I am strong...blood work looks good...very first time ever using gear this weeks. Starting 500 test enanthate with 40mg of dbol for first 4 weeks...have PCT and e2 on deck....looking to add about 5 to 10lbs of good lean muscle.....what would you recommend for my next cycle as a cutting really lean cycle if all goes well with this one.....please let me know so I can pull trigger on next cycle.....thanks so much.

Height?

You still have a lot of time before your next cycle bro. The general rule is time on + PCT = time off

Just run your cycle as is and then cut after without steroids. They are not the best tool for cutting since they do not help with fat burning.

Top Bottom