Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Help: Tren/Prop/Winny

NJstacked

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Ok...I have been running:

Prop: 700migs 16weeks
Fina: 75migs/day weeks 8-16
Winny: 50migs/day weeks 11-16

I am on week 11 and I am really starting to lean out....My questions are:

Is 700migs of test/week too much? Will lowering to 400 flush some water out?

The Winny is Oil Based...How long until I start seeing results? Should I have Front Loaded?

How safe do you think this cycle is in general?

I think it is relatively safe....but I am also on 12.5mcg of T-3 per day.....and 2.5mg of Femera....per day.....

How does everything look? Any suggestions?

My only sides are Aggression, A little Bloat and Poor Sleeping Patterns/Anxiety.......

My diet is low Carbs....Only eating Carbs before and after my lifting......THOUGHTS? Thank You In Advance.

I think the Fina is causing the anxiety...I just hope I am not straining my heart too much....I am going to the heart Doctor NExt week to get a stress test and EKG....just to be safe.

the anxiety is making you believe your heart is acting up. it happend to me on eq, i would grab my chest to feel my heart rythims, people must of thought i was nuts. anyways run some liquidex in there it might help, with the high blood prssure.

Do you think this is a relatively safe cycle...???

I mean...I am not new to the game...but as I get older...(25)...i get more concerned Re: My HEalth.

i read alot of crap about tren, the good the bad and the scary. i decided to leave it out of my next cycle. im playing it as safe as i can. i will never touch eq again. it simply wasnt designed for human's, the tren too

Looks good to me Stacked. I just finished a 100mg prop 75 mg TREN ED cycle - ran it for 10 weeks. Don't be too scared of carbs - when I lower them too far on cycle, I don't gain muscle as fast - just don't go too overboard. DRINK WATER - and KEEP drinking water maybe through some r-ALA in there and you are good to go!

Pump! Thanks Bro! Relaly more carbs...I am only getting roughly 100g 25 before 75 after.......Calories are low.....like 2,200........probably 300g of protein......Anyway...if you have any carb suggestions as far as timing goes...please fill me in! Thank You! Also....did you add winny in? If so what were the results?

I havent gone with Winny yet - this was only my second cycle (I thought it was big enough already :) ). I'm considering adding winny into the same cycle for a "cutter" this spring/summer. I noticed that with Tren/Prop combo, you can eat a little less clean, get better results and still lose bodyfat. Based on my experience, I would eat clean for the first 4 or 5 weeks (let the AAS "kick in") then add a bit more carbs to the mix - and grow like a weed. I'd also add the tren a bit earlier, for me, tren doesn't really kick in hard till about week 5 or 6, so a little longer is better (For me at least). Hope this helps a bit - man you are gonna love tren/prop if its your first time!!

Top Bottom