Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Help, i'm very confused? Please Help me out!

GreekMonsta

Hey guys k i've got a problem. I don't know when to start my juice. Here's what i planned on doing, from february to middle of march i was going to do D-bols(pinks) and susties(pakistani) just to put on a little bit of size before the summer, then in may i was thinking of doing a primo and winstrol cycle around May to be leaner for the summer.

But i just talked to my friend and he told me that i need to take some test with the winstrol, because that way i would get big and lose the fat /"gut" that comes test. So he pretty much told me to take the D-bol, susties, primo, and winstrol in one cycle. but do the Sust and dbol first and near the end of the cycle start the primos and winni's. That way i would acheive a bulky/lean look. I also do not want to take a thousand drugs at once, and do injections every day. I'm kind of paranoid. Mixing 2 juices at a time is ok, but anything more i get a little paranoid.

I kind of wanted to bulk up a little in the winter, i liked my original plan, but if my gains are going to be shit i don't think it is worth it.

thanks for any input it is very much appreciated

GM

Dbols and sust will bulk you up no problem bro....you could add in winny during the last 5 weeks to help cut you up, but it's really all up to you. not too much of a difference will result. I wouldn't do primo during a cycle either.

10 week cycle..... Sust-500mgs a week for 10 weeks.
D-bol-40 mgs a day for the first 5 weeks.
Winny at 50-100mgs a day for the last 5 weeks.

muscleup said:
10 week cycle..... Sust-500mgs a week for 10 weeks.
D-bol-40 mgs a day for the first 5 weeks.
Winny at 50-100mgs a day for the last 5 weeks.

I'd go with this. Also if your worried about fat make sure to use enough arimidex to keep estrogen levels in check. If you take .25 and your still bloated take .5 and that should be enough.

Top Bottom