Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle help

bjenk

I have been reading through posts, and finding as much info as i can, but still had a few questions, and know that you all have a lot of knowledge, and wondered if i could get some help.

Im 32, 6'6", 225-230lbs, 6-8%bf. I have been lifting since i was about 18, i am also a bit of an endurance athlete, so looking for something that might help out a bit, and not affect me to much in that area. Im looking to gain strength, and lean size. I have done a few pro hormone cycles in the past (epi-strong, beastdrol, diesel) Im thinking of doing a Test e, Var cycle.

Cycle
week 1-10 Test e 400mgs week
week 5-12 Var 60mgs ed
week 1-10 Arimidex ?? unkown dose
week 1-?? HCGenerate
week 12-?? Unleashed/PCT, Forma Stanzol
N2Guard throughout entire cycle

Couple questions i have would be, general thoughts on the cycle? Should i run HCGenerate through entire cycle as well as PCT? Should i take Arimidex from the start daily to also help with bloat? How much should i take? Any advice you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

I have been reading through posts, and finding as much info as i can, but still had a few questions, and know that you all have a lot of knowledge, and wondered if i could get some help.

Im 32, 6'6", 225-230lbs, 6-8%bf. I have been lifting since i was about 18, i am also a bit of an endurance athlete, so looking for something that might help out a bit, and not affect me to much in that area. Im looking to gain strength, and lean size. I have done a few pro hormone cycles in the past (epi-strong, beastdrol, diesel) Im thinking of doing a Test e, Var cycle.

Cycle
week 5-12 Var 60mgs ed
week 1-?? HCGenerate

Couple questions i have would be, general thoughts on the cycle? Should i run HCGenerate through entire cycle as well as PCT? Should i take Arimidex from the start daily to also help with bloat? How much should i take? Any advice you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

If your truely 6-8% @ 225 mug fugger ur a bad ass dude!!!!

You always run an ai always. .50 eod even as low as .25 eod

Yes, u could run hcgenerate hcg should be enough or one of the two. Yes, u should run thru cycle and untill two weeks after last inject.

If me id run hcg 2-12
2-6 250x2 e4d
6-7 off
8-10 250x2 e4d
10-12 500x2

Then run ur pct/unleashed
Dont forget ur fish or krill oil.

For leaness I would of kept my test down to 250-350 or ran prop. Thats me tho. An I would run var week 4-12

Thanks for the feedback. Those are my stats, but remember im pretty tall, so 225 on me is somewhat lean. So I could do the prop, but wasnt really looking forward to pricking myself so often. It would be eod right? I think i may do as you suggested and drop it down to 250-300 or so. What is the HCG? Would you recommend it over HCgenerate, or is it the same thing?

I cant see pic,but oh well,hcg makes your body continue to produce natural test,which keeps you from shutting down and makes pct recovery much easier also keeps your nuts from whithering away to Nothing but is only needed in cycles including test.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Isnt that what the arimidex, and HCGenerate would help with as well? Would you recommend one over the other? Dont know what happened with the pic, i see it, i uploaded from my phone.

No arimidex is an AI,Hcg is the pharmaceutical version,hcgenerate is needtos otc version witch also is a great product and probably much easier for you to obtain.

Cycle
week 5-12 Var 60mgs ed
week 1-?? HCGenerate

Nice to see someone who is ready to use gear--best of luck bro and welcome to the the site--although you have been here a long time!!

Last edited:
No arimidex is an AI,Hcg is the pharmaceutical version,hcgenerate is needtos otc version witch also is a great product and probably much easier for you to obtain.

Got it. Thank you all for the feedback/info. Greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom