Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle help

Tuckitin123

[FONT=&quot]Age: 28 yrs , Height: 5'7, Weight: 145 lbs. Body Fat:14%[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Was thinking to start Anavar cycle (inject) for 8 weeks: 60mg a day 2-3 hrs prioir to workout as it would increase strength, help building some lean muscles and reduce my body fat.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]suggestions guys is this a wise move.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My results are back and everything is in range, the only thing that concerned me was my Estradiol levels, on a scale of 7.6 to 42.6, I'm at 39.2, pushing the much later range. Does this put me at any risk moving into a cycle for gyno or anything like that? Not sure if this is normal, very few of my other ranges ever got that high on the scale, execept my creatinine levels which were off range
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Is this someone to consider moving forward, should I have a little more arimidex on hand?[/FONT]

I dont think its a good idea at all. Put a little weight on and lift a while first. Drugs do u no good if u can't eat and train already. Pkus that e2!!......

A few things here. I think you should eat and train naturally a bit more to get your weight up. Anavar won't aromatize and cause any estrogen sides like gyno. There is zero benefit to using injectable anavar over oral, so why bother pinning it in my opinion. Finally, unless you are female, I do not recommend running anavar solo. It's going to start shutting your natural test down, so I think it's best to run a test base with it. Remember you will also need a PCT after an anavar cycle.

i would definitely try to gain more size naturally before using any steroid bro... there's definitely no rush either at only 28 years old... i would start with sarms over steroids but also would be trying to gain more naturally... i dont care for oral only cycles either and dont think that would be the wisest move if you did run a cycle, but i dont see that being smart in any way at the current time bro, at least in terms of steroids... sarms would be fine if you wanted to go that route and thats a great way to start with ped's to really ease into them but still get a ton out of it...

With your current stats I see no reason to start using steroids.
How long have you been training consistently?

with your stats you really don't have very much muscle on your frame and you are expecting too much from steroids. build a proper base first, you aren't going to reach your goals in 8 weeks on any steroid.

let's not get hooked on roids

Age: 28 yrs , Height: 5'7, Weight: 145 lbs. Body Fat:14%

Was thinking to start Anavar cycle (inject) for 8 weeks: 60mg a day 2-3 hrs prioir to workout as it would increase strength, help building some lean muscles and reduce my body fat.

suggestions guys is this a wise move.
My results are back and everything is in range, the only thing that concerned me was my Estradiol levels, on a scale of 7.6 to 42.6, I'm at 39.2, pushing the much later range. Does this put me at any risk moving into a cycle for gyno or anything like that? Not sure if this is normal, very few of my other ranges ever got that high on the scale, execept my creatinine levels which were off range

Is this someone to consider moving forward, should I have a little more arimidex on hand?

You need to be better with the diet first

Top Bottom