Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle help

projextX

[FONT=&quot]i was wondering if i could get some help.i'm wanting to start into a cycle coming soon.been off for a bit.i'm 6'2 280lbs. i dont know my body fat %.still have good tone,just have a big ass belly.was wanting to loose it the most. i guess tone up with a few pounds.i have 100 tabs of 10mg of winny,and 12 weeks of sus at 500.what else will go good with this.thanks for any helpers.this will be my 2nd cycle.i'm 30 yrs old[/FONT]

I know this is not going to be the answer you would like to hear but you should start with the diet and exercise routine first.

So before starting any cycles I'd recommend to trim off some of that excess body weight first.

noone is going to advise you steroid use in your current condition... you need to focus on diet and training... using steroids being that overweight is very dangerous and noone with even a fraction of a brain cell would recommend that to you.. sarms would be a great option, but definitely not steroids...

6’2 280, unless your the hulk... you need to work on diet first.

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Top Bottom