Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle help

jacooo73

Okay, I'll try to be as descriptive as possible. I'm 6"0", 160 pounds (I have some growing left to do, but I think its muscular).

I'm going to be starting my first cycle in about a month, because I want to prepare for it, I plan on doing phreezer's cycle one.

Week 1-8: 500mg Sustanon
250mg per injection. Alternate Glutes.

This is a bit confusing, but I'm guessing it means 500mg's for the whole cycle. I was thinking 200mg's a week for 6 weeks. The after cycle is what I need the most help on. I've read around and found clomid to be really good and cheap(er). I, however, don't know how much to take and how often. Can somebody please inform me a bit. and give some advice. and if you want anymore information I'll let you know. I look forward to seeing the replies, thanks!

A) if that is your height and weight then you have holes in your diet and training game. You need to fix those, not use AAS

B) You run sust for 12 weeks, not 6 or 8. You need to run an aromatize inhibitor.

There should be no thought of juice in your near future.

Okay, I'll try to be as descriptive as possible. I'm 6"0", 160 pounds (I have some growing left to do, but I think its muscular).

I would not like to disappoint you but if those are your current stats you got A LOT OF growing left to do. Absolutely no point start juicing at this given time.

i cant see anyone recommending steroid use in you current condition..im 6'1" 190 and always get blasted about being small and you are THIRTY pounds smaller than me, who is already considered small... there's no way anyone with half a brain would advise steroid use to you in that condition...

I'm going to be starting my first cycle in about a month, because I want to prepare for it, I plan on doing phreezer's cycle one.

This is a bit confusing, but I'm guessing it means 500mg's for the whole cycle. I was thinking 200mg's a week for 6 weeks. The after cycle is what I need the most help on. I've read around and found clomid to be really good and cheap(er). I, however, don't know how much to take and how often. Can somebody please inform me a bit. and give some advice. and if you want anymore information I'll let you know. I look forward to seeing the replies, thanks!

Forget steroids - get to work on the diet first.

I would work on developing a better base naturally before hoping on drugs bro. You still have a lot of natural potential you can tap into

This is a horrible idea and a horrible cycle. Trt is prescribed at 200mg a week. Why would you take enough to mimic what you’re already making naturally. I’d start at 500mg a week and use one like test e or test c. Sustanon you need to shoot at least 3x week because of the esters in it. You’re also going to need arimidex to manage your estrogen.

Id also recommend you get blood work done prior to starting a cycle. You being 6’ 160 could mean you have naturally low testosterone levels. It’d be best to check before starting anything bro.

Top Bottom