Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle help

Abbycrank

Thinking about starting a cycle soon. I’m 198lbs 6ft bf% is about 15-17 I’d say. Hoping to get to 14% but go to 220lbs. Haven’t really decided what to take, this is what I need help on. Don’t really want to take tren or deca but if it’s what I need for a portion of my cycle at lower doses I’ll consider it. Would like to add another inject on top the test and add an oral. Cycle is mostly for size and gains but a good amount of strength would be great. Any suggestions on what to add for the results I’m looking for plus pct help. This is my second cycle btw and how many calories should I be eating plus macros for how much weight I’d wanna gain (20-25lbs)

Was considering eq but did my reasearch and they said minimum 16 weeks and I’m not really down for a cycle that long

you really don't have to listen to what 'bros' on forums say. you can still get results on EQ running it only 10 or 12 weeks.. you don't HAVE to run it 16 weeks

the thing is EQ isn't estrogenic or androgenic so guys run it and don't get crazy results fast so they think they have to run it a long time.

also your goals are moronic. 25 pounds in 1 cycle? this is a marathon and not a sprint. it took marc lobliner 20 years to gain 40 pounds of muscle mass. that is 2 pounds a year on average. and during that time he never took time off from the gym

and you want to get almost the same results after 4 months, so that is 50X faster? doesn't work like that. everyone wants results but they don't want to put in the time. nobody gains 25 pounds in 4 months unless it is mostly fat and water

Even with ronnie coleman genetics - you aren't going to gain 25 pounds of muscle in one cycle. You might gain 25 pounds of weight...but you are NOT going to gain 25 pounds of muscle.

I really like EQ. That would be my recommendation. EQ will give you a really nice increase in strength and vascularity with very minimal water retention. EQ is also really good for increasing endurance. Test + eq is a perfect lean mass cycle. The nice thing about EQ is that it isn't liver toxic like oral steroids are.

You can read up on EQ more here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/equipoise-boldenone-undecylenate

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 12
testosterone e 500mg/week
EQ 300-600mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Make the 20lb gain goal a long term goal. If you gain that much on 1 cycle it will be mostly water and your body will be under a lot of stress.

Top Bottom