Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle help

Onefastsvt

Hey guys, first time poster here. Just wanted to get a little feedback/criticism about my upcoming cycle. Here's a little about me: 33 years old, 6'1, 210 lbs, about 18% BF. Been working out about 6 years steady. This will be my second cycle, first was just a straight up test E cycle of 600 ml a week. Saw ok gains, nothing too over the top but decent. Only side was a little back acne. Looking to add a little more on my next cycle. This is what I plan on doing:

Week 1-12 Test E 600mg a week Pin:Monday/Thursday
Week 1-4 Dbol 40MG a day
Week 8-14 Anavar 60 MG a day
Week 1-15 arimidex .50 EOD
PCT week 15-19
Clomid 50/50/50/25
Nolva 40/30/20/10

I will also be adding in some liver support such as Nac and B12 and also some grape seed extract and fish oil for blood pressure. Looking for a safe cycle, any info from you guys would be greatly appreciated.

I'd lower ur test to 500 or even 450 and run it for 15 weeks. I think ud haemorrhage better gains with 400mg for 15 or 16 weeks then 600 for 12. If u want to run shorter runs use prop

Got ya, just figured if I was throwing in the var at the end, I'd bridge the last two weeks without pinning while using the var making the whole cycle of being on for 15 weeks. Maybe I'll take a longer gap (like two more weeks) between the Dbol and the Var.

I liked running test e 15 weeks dbol 40 or 60mg for first 5 weeks then no orals next 5 then last 5 I finnished with winni or in ur case var. I just think 600mg per week is over kill with test for a second cycle. I've done around 10 cycles and I feel great with just 400 test. But that would still work fine I'm sure because the test e will still be in ur system for a while after ur last pin. I just like stretching I out especially over the summer ;). Gl orals are awsome just keep in mind they are hard on ur liver.

Hey guys, first time poster here. Just wanted to get a little feedback/criticism about my upcoming cycle. Here's a little about me: 33 years old, 6'1, 210 lbs, about 18% BF. Been working out about 6 years steady. This will be my second cycle, first was just a straight up test E cycle of 600 ml a week. Saw ok gains, nothing too over the top but decent. Only side was a little back acne. Looking to add a little more on my next cycle. This is what I plan on doing:

Week 1-12 Test E 600mg a week Pin:Monday/Thursday

Week 1-4 Dbol 40MG a day

Week 8-14 Anavar 60 MG a day

Week 1-15 arimidex .50 EOD

PCT week 15-19

Clomid 50/50/50/25

Nolva 40/30/20/10

I will also be adding in some liver support such as Nac and B12 and also some grape seed extract and fish oil for blood pressure. Looking for a safe cycle, any info from you guys would be greatly appreciated.

I recommend sustanol ( test blend). Lower arimidex to .25. Add HCG 250 iu's 2 x week.
Wait 2 weeks after cycle before PCT. my PCT preference is clomid 100/100/50/50 nolva 40/40/20/20

Thanks Charger, think I'd rather stick to a single compound then go with a blend. Have read a lot about blends in the past and feel your more prone to sides with blends. Have you always ran HCG? My last cycle I didn't experience any shrinkage of the boys. I know a lot of people highly recommend running it.

The HCG is to keep your LH working. Whether you have shrinkage or not, you have halted your LH and it can be desensitized and may not start up again. Not trying to scare you, but it also makes for a speedier recovery. You only take 250 ui 2x week. You just want to keep them working

Top Bottom