Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle help

This forum is nothing but unhelpful and full of people that have nothing better to do than bitch and complain about the dumbest stuff.. but apparently you don't have anything better to do........ The whole point to even ask about generic and general questions is so that I can triple check all my research so I don't accidentally kill myself.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Everyone here is trying to give you some constructive criticism to keep you from seriously fucking yourself up. Basically more is not better, and those doses are completely unnecessary and reckless. You don't need more than 500mg of test and 400mg of Tren....especially given your very young age. I didn't even touch juice until I was 36 which was only 3 years ago, and I've never been over 500mg of test because it's simply not needed. Gotta look out for your health first bro. You said it, that you don't want to kill yourself, so there you go. Lower your doses to a sensible level

Ok, once gyno is gone from letro, should I stay on letro but lighten up the dose a lot? Or would be better to switch to the Raloxifene I bought?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I think once your gyno is a non issue, I would switch to a lighter AI. I personally prefer Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD myself. If you are more estrogen sensitive (which it sounds like you may be) you can either use a slightly higher dose or go with a stronger AI, but I think Letro is a poor choice for estrogen control. Its great for killing gyno, but unfortunately it also kills libido and joints easily

Top Bottom