Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JustGetBig

Hello All,

I have decided to begin a cycle to cut up and put on some muscle on at the same time.

My dealer has informed me about something called WINNY JET which is basically injectable Winstrol and Test Acetate combined in a 20 ml vial.

My cycle would look like this :

Week 1-6 : Winny Jet 0.75 cc EOD
Week 1-6 : Oral T-Bol 50mg/day
Week 7-10: Nolvadex 20mg/day
Week 7-10: Clomid - 1 pill/day

I'm 22 years old, 186 lbs with 9% BF
Trained naturally for 4 years before jumping into AAS
This will be my third cycle.. ( done two test e only cycles in the past- but lost most of the gains over time ..still at 186 lbs pretty muscular)

Let me know what you guys think of this cycle

Will I be alright with 6 weeks of running test+winny and oral tbol?
Is that too much to take at a time?

Any help appreciated

It sounds like you Kay have started cycling a little early if you are on your third at 22, especially considering you lost a lot of your gains which makes me wonder why that is. Either you had poor diet, poor training, poor PCT or a combination of them.

How is that Winny jet combo dosed on test and winstrol mg per ml?

The PCT you have listed isnt going to cut it either

Here is my recommendation for the best PCT.

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice daily (MR Supps)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see link below for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

It sounds like you Kay have started cycling a little early if you are on your third at 22, especially considering you lost a lot of your gains which makes me wonder why that is. Either you had poor diet, poor training, poor PCT or a combination of them.

How is that Winny jet combo dosed on test and winstrol mg per ml?

The PCT you have listed isnt going to cut it either

Here is my recommendation for the best PCT.

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice daily (MR Supps)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see link below for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

Hello,
Thank you for your promt reply!

I have been training since I was 17..so training part of it is not an issue. I have done two test cycles in the past 1.5 years. I lost most of the gains I had from the steroid cycles, yet I am pretty muscular and have a wide frame. When i lose weight, my arms tend to get smaller first thing, and I HATE IT.

The reason why i lost my steroid gains was not because of the training...but simply because of the diet. I was raised a vegetarian, so it is very difficult for me to put on weight and keep it. I have had all kinds of meats before but it's hard for me to sub it into my daily routine because I jus thavent been raised on it..and I cant get used to eating it. However, I try to balance out my diet and managed to go from 135 lbs to 200 lbs naturally during my first 4 years of training. ( note that i also had more fat on me then..around 15-16%)

Do you think the cycle i listed above is safe? ( Injectable (Winstrol + Test Ace) +Oral tbol) ?
Do you have any suggestions regarding what I can do to better keep my gains? During pct?
All those things you listed for pct...should I be getting them from my dealer?
Do i need to take clomid and nolva along with the things you listed?
Is 6 week cycle enough/safe for all the things i will be taking?

Thank you for your help !! I really appreciate it.

:confused:
Hello,
Thank you for your promt reply!

I have been training since I was 17..so training part of it is not an issue. I have done two test cycles in the past 1.5 years. I lost most of the gains I had from the steroid cycles, yet I am pretty muscular and have a wide frame. When i lose weight, my arms tend to get smaller first thing, and I HATE IT.

The reason why i lost my steroid gains was not because of the training...but simply because of the diet. I was raised a vegetarian, so it is very difficult for me to put on weight and keep it. I have had all kinds of meats before but it's hard for me to sub it into my daily routine because I jus thavent been raised on it..and I cant get used to eating it. However, I try to balance out my diet and managed to go from 135 lbs to 200 lbs naturally during my first 4 years of training. ( note that i also had more fat on me then..around 15-16%)

Do you think the cycle i listed above is safe? ( Injectable (Winstrol + Test Ace) +Oral tbol) ?
it's safe, but be sure to look out for your long term health. You're young. Supports and ancillaries are a must
Do you have any suggestions regarding what I can do to better keep my gains? During pct?
ostarine and gw50 and a great T boosting stack.
All those things you listed for pct...should I be getting them from my dealer?
Get ostarine at sarms1. Get your SERM from a trusted source. The rest is natural T boosters that will get your natural hormones to optimal levels in a shorter amount of time
Do i need to take clomid and nolva along with the things you listed?
It is recommended by many but you should do your own research on serms
Is 6 week cycle enough/safe for all the things i will be taking?
Sure is. Shorter cycles are always smart

Thank you for your help !! I really appreciate it.

In bold brother. Hope it helps you

first you kinda started to early, but whats done is done.

your going to cycle regardless of what guys say......so, get some tes e to use the with t bol. run the tes 12wks, t bol 6 as a jumpstart. dont use the winny/tes shit....never heard of anything like that. ever

if you keep losing your gain after the cycles your are not going a proper pct.

take the clomid & nolva you already have but get a bottle of hcgenerate ES. its quite a bit better than the regular stuff. use this alongside the serms and make sure to run n2gaurd while on cycle.....the whole cycle and even a few weeks into pct. You need to take care of your body bud, at this age you still have a lot of life to live and dont fuk it up with anabolics.

Private med labs is an private place to get bloodwork done, goto their site, enter your zip and local clinics will pop up. Get this done around wk9/10 so you have an exact idea of whats going on inside your body. Dont just go by feel......way too many bad things can happen.

Thank you guys a lot for your reply!

Now i was just getting a little confused with all the products listed.

I have research done on different post cycle therapy, but I am unaware of stuff like ostarine and gw50.

Would you guys be kind enough to inform me on the exact dosage of this stuff?
for example I would be taking one pill of clomid a day and one pill of nolva which is 20mg per day.
Along side with that, what would ostarine and gw50 help with? Is that strictly for the pct? Can i buy ostarine and gw50 online? or at any stores? or do i have to go through a dealer for that?

The WINNY JET stuff that I am going to be taking has 50 mg of winstrol and 100 mg of Test Ace in 1cc of the solution.
taking it at 0.75 cc EOD

Also, jbranken ...you said supports and ancillaries are a must...what do you reffer to exactly? Is there something I should be running along with my cycle for support?

Also, jbranken ...you said supports and ancillaries are a must...what do you reffer to exactly? Is there something I should be running along with my cycle for support?

Steroids can have negative effects on your lipids/liver/prostate etc... They can also cause you to grow tits. It's imperative that you protect yourself. Grabs some aromasin to control your estrogen on cycle. 12.5mg EOD is a good start. If your source doesn't have it, AG-Guys.com is a board sponsor that sells ancillaries. To protect your organs, get some N2Guard from n2bm.com and while you're there get some hcgenerate to run on cycle and it will help with libido, shutdown and testicular atrophy .

For more info on sarms like ostarine and performance enhancers like GW50, please go to evolutionary.org and there is days worth of reading there on these :)

Bodybuilding and steroids are a long term commitment. As long as you know this, you're mature about it and respect it, you'll be fine. But, they have long term negative effects on your body and it's important than you never cycle without protecting yourself.

read up on sarms at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

i have done many articles and videos there... GW will enhance your cycle to the max... it is the ultimate performance enhancer... you will see a drastic increase in endurance, build lean muscle and melt fat... you can run it up to 14 weeks at 20 mg day...

i would drop the test/winny combo man... you don't know what your actually getting there... i would go with a simple test, tbol and gw stack... if you want to run winstrol, run it on the back end of the cycle... this is what i would do...

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-14 "liquidex" n2bm.com
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-14 n2guard n2bm.com
7-12 hcgenerate es n2bm.com
13-14 hcg 1000 ius week
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
liquidex n2bm.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Top Bottom