Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle help?

Jefferyaron

I'm 23 this will be my 4th cycle. I'm 5'8 180lbs 11%bf bench 275 squat 385 dead 405. I've ran all long Esther's and have been looking into andromix. I haven't ran any fast esters and was wondering if someone could help set an 8 week andromix cycle up for me? This site has been awesome I love the advice the constructive criticism I is awesome here and y'all have helped me out beyond belief!!!

I'm not a big fan of blends, I don't feel comfortable getting the same dose of all 3 compounds from shot to shot...

~EZ

I'm not a big fan of blends, I don't feel comfortable getting the same dose of all 3 compounds from shot to shot...

~EZ

Yep and some labs go light on the expensive powder and heavy on the cheap powders.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

My advice is to forgo the mix and just run prop or a long ester. What are your goals for the cycle?

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Really just to add a few lbs drop to 8-9% I know that's mainly diet and increase strength. Winny was horrible on my joints so that won't happen again Ive heard mast was good and Tren would put on a bit of size and strength and the mast would dry me out afterward. Sounds like an awesome cycle to me.

If the lab will cheat you on the blend, they will cheat you on the unblended as well.

Nope not on test. Test is cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom