Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Help!! I Need Input!!no Computer At The Moment And Need Fast Input!!!

plurmurphy

Hey EVERYONE!! Please read disregard the bad karma... I need help with dosages on my cycle and what I should take for proper PCT. Can someone give me there input and help I know i should read forms but I dont have a computer at the moment. I just need some help on dosages for a 10 week cycle ill tell you what I would like it to consist of it and then if you could help me put it together for how long i take it and in what dosage...
Testostorne Cypiante-Weeks 1-10...Need to know how many mgs/week...Twice a week..
Deca NPP-Weeks 1-10...Need to know how many mgs/week...Twice a week..
Dbols-Week 1-4.....35mgs/day
Halo-Weeks 6-10
Armidex-Week 1-10...Half tab a day-Not sure on the mgs..
Nolvadex-Week 10-13...40mg/first week and 20mg/last 2 weeks
Clomid-Not sure on how many weeks and how many mgs to take
Hcg-Not sure on how many weeks and how many mgs to take

plurmurphy said:
Hey EVERYONE!! Please read disregard the bad karma... I need help with dosages on my cycle and what I should take for proper PCT. Can someone give me there input and help I know i should read forms but I dont have a computer at the moment. I just need some help on dosages for a 10 week cycle ill tell you what I would like it to consist of it and then if you could help me put it together for how long i take it and in what dosage...
Testostorne Cypiante-Weeks 1-10...Need to know how many mgs/week...Twice a week..
Deca NPP-Weeks 1-10...Need to know how many mgs/week...Twice a week..
Dbols-Week 1-4.....35mgs/day
Halo-Weeks 6-10
Armidex-Week 1-10...Half tab a day-Not sure on the mgs..
Nolvadex-Week 10-13...40mg/first week and 20mg/last 2 weeks
Clomid-Not sure on how many weeks and how many mgs to take
Hcg-Not sure on how many weeks and how many mgs to take

DUDE!!!! You have made post after post on cycle help if you are not going to take the bro's advice here then Quit with these rediculous threads!

RADAR

I'll leave this one open, post another and it will be deleted.

RADAR

I know i have made other posts about this and for that im sorry. I have finally decided to start listening and have done some research but anyways... Im not sure on bf% i think im about 15-17%...Im 5'11 198pounds. Ive done 3 cycles before this will be my 4th,first time doing injectables...

Also im just asking for average dosages just like what youd normally take...like 2cc's a week of deca and test or something im not sure about what dosage to take for halotestin though

Top Bottom