Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle and heart rate

accept77

[FONT=&quot]hi all, 6-7 week into 1st cycle, d-bol, sus250, deca.. dosages as in phreezers 1st cycle except deca 200 not 300. been getting headaches especially starting a few hours after injection... heart pounding a bit too. felt like anxiety... i went got bp and heart rate taken 149/75.. im 32yo...5"10. 14st 8 lb is this about normal for my cycle.?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Can't say that I've had that happen. Are you still running the dbol this long?

Last edited:
take your blood pressure another time when you are just in a normal state of mind..

now, there also could be a blood pressure issue because you are running dbol and test, which is going to convert to estrogen at an extremely high rate, which will cause a blood pressure increase... on top of the fact you are using a toxic oral steroid... you have made no mention of whether you are using an ai and no mention of what you are taking for protection from dbol as well as the fact we dont know if you have been on dbol this entire time or if you ran it shorter... .just way too vague

It's not uncommon to feel a bit light headed or dizzy post injection.
Maybe you should try to get yourself more relaxed before the whole operation?

Top Bottom