Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle and gyno op advice

elitetoxin

Totally ignoring what got me here in the first place, and not blissfull ignorant to the irony of such planning, here it goes anyway!
Planning to try GH for the first time 5-6 maybe 7 months worth at 3-4iu's a day, and figured if i get cut for a lil gyno whilst on, the growth would make me heal quicker!
Im thinking something like this
month
1. gh
2. gh+ getting cut
3. gh + var 40mg ed/ 250mg test ew (this is 1 month after getting cut)
4. gh + var 40mg ed/ 250mg test ew
5. gh + var 40mg ed/ 250mg test ew
6. gh
7. gh

the var+test is a yearly thing, on 3 months off 9 ... that is untill this year when i plan on abusing gh :) .. im pushing 33 and is hoping to frop a few %'es and fix a few minor dormant injuries ...

Thoughts ?

3-4iu/Day may not be enough for you to get the desired results from GH, as you are still fairly young. I don't know about GH allowing you to heal faster from gyno surgery but the recovery time is not that bad (I was in the gym 100% 2 1/2-3 weeks post op) I would always run some form of AAS while on GH. Hopefully others who have had expirience with GH can chime in on this.

M18

Allright ? I read a good deal of positive results on the fatloss side with a low dose and running it forlike half an year .. my understanding of successfull gh usage criteria number one is duration ON.
But what kind of 'results' do you think i could get from such doses ?
and would it be silly not to throw some t3 or t4 in there .. (and aint t4 preferable? i read, some time ago granted but fro, what i considered a reliable source, that t4 was safer than t3 as t3 could fuck your own thyroid production up on a perm basis?)

thanks

Top Bottom