Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle to gain Sprinting Speed?

consider this more of a bump than advice as ive never been a track and field athlete in my life, but i would say an increase in sprinting speed has a a lot more to do with your style of training than what drugs you use, i mean assuming you dont add 50 pounds to your frame and get slow as hell.

this is just conjecture anybody else?

I am on a program to gain speed, but would like to know if there is an AS in particular that will help enhance my speed.

Well the first question which needs to be answered is are you tested or not.

If not you have a long list

fina
winny
anavar
test (with a good clean diet)
hgh
oral turanibol
furazabol
halo

that is just some I could think of off the top of my head.

The main thing to concentrate on is diet and training. If you eat big on any of these aas then you will put size on which will slow you down.

pm: monkeyballs he is the expert on sprinters

good luck
nautica

Thanks, Nautica I am going to run this for my next cycle and hopefully my speed will increase. With hard training, a good diet, and this cycle I think that my speed will greatly increase.

T-Prop 75mg ED
Fina 75mg ED
Eq 600mg/wk
T-Enanthate 500mg/wk
Liquidex

Nautica, he can still take most of the stuff on that list. Because as athletes we have a pretty good idea of when we'll be tested. But my advice is stick to Test/Anti-E and you'll get those sprint times down in a hurry...that and of course plenty of grueling hours on the track and in the gym...

Man Child is right!

I used 500 mg/week (nothing else) and my 40 time dropped from 5.0 to 4.68 in the span of about two months.

Man Child is right!

I used 500 mg/week test enth (nothing else) and my 40 time dropped from 5.0 to 4.68 in the span of about two months.

The Man Child said:
Nautica, he can still take most of the stuff on that list. Because as athletes we have a pretty good idea of when we'll be tested. But my advice is stick to Test/Anti-E and you'll get those sprint times down in a hurry...that and of course plenty of grueling hours on the track and in the gym...

I'm guessing he is an NCAA athlete, so in that case, your right. Other athletes aren't quite as fortunate. IOC officals could stop by my door right now if it was in the cards. Pro Cyclists have a similar problem, and NFL athletes are subject to season long random tests (although they are rare). But if the NCAA is what your dealing with, your right MC.

On to the juice.
IMO. Too much gear.
Athletes don't need monster cycles, keep it simple.

Test P
Var
Liquidex

Or (my choice)
Upjohn Winny 50mg ED
BTG Var 20ED
and a little Femara

Granted If your in college. This probably isn't an option. So just the test P, var, and liquidex will do the trick provided that you work your balls off.

nautica said:
The main thing to concentrate on is diet and training. If you eat big on any of these aas then you will put size on which will slow you down.

I agree 100%
Espescially if a Test is involved.

Top Bottom