x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Cycle for future ahead, suggestions???

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Cycle for future ahead, suggestions??? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Ok bro's once i finished my deployment overseas and God willing i return home alive and in one piece this is the cycle that i am planning on, let me know what you guys think... Primo-200mg per week EQ-200mg per week Tren E-250mg per week Pct after the cycle is complete Diet consisting of a high protein vegies etc cardio daily in the morning/afternoon Since i've been off aas for a while was thinking of starting a low dose cycle, this cycle will be for approx 12 weeks. Since primo is

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good Bro

Cycle for future ahead, suggestions???

Ok bro's once i finished my deployment overseas and God willing i return home alive and in one piece this is the cycle that i am planning on, let me know what you guys think...

Primo-200mg per week
    EQ-200mg per week
    Tren E-250mg per week
    Pct after the cycle is complete
    Diet consisting of a high protein vegies etc
    cardio daily in the morning/afternoon

Since i've been off aas for a while was thinking of starting a low dose cycle, this cycle will be for approx 12 weeks. Since primo is a little weak, would it be a bad idea if i add some Cyp 200mg per week to the cycle or just change the Primo for the the Cyp or do them both????

Just looking for lean steady gains my bf% is at around 15% was at 10% but since being deployed my bf has gone up a bit.

Any suggestions will be appreciated, thanks!

Latin

Re: Cycle for future ahead, suggestions???

ok to be honest I do not think 200mg of primo a week will do a darn thing for you. You would need to at least double that. I would take the cyp and tren and that is it. do a 10 weeker then pct. Simple cycle which will produce GR8 results. IMHO

Quote Quote posted by mikebzt
    ok to be honest I do not think 200mg of primo a week will do a darn thing for you. You would need to at least double that. I would take the cyp and tren and that is it. do a 10 weeker then pct. Simple cycle which will produce GR8 results. IMHO
    Ditto.

200mg of eq isnt gonna do much of anything either.

add alittle more eq to your cycle total (300mg) and throw some orals(halo) for the first three weeks and then the last three weeks of your cycle, that should give you good start and a good finish!

Add alittle more eq to your cycle total (300mg) and throw some orals(halo) 30mg for the first three weeks and then the last three weeks of your cycle, that should give you good start and a good finish!

Elite Bodybuilder DiamondCutCows's Avatar

Quote Quote posted by nosracoma
    Add alittle more eq to your cycle total (300mg) and throw some orals(halo) 30mg for the first three weeks and then the last three weeks of your cycle, that should give you good start and a good finish!
    Why Halo?
    When you squat above parallel your knees become brakes.

Do you know what happens to brakes?

They Wear Out! ATF SQUATS

DCC

Good Bro

Just want to get some lean sustained gains, not looking into bulk. I will double my dosage of Cyp, EQ and EQ, leave the primo for the last...

Thanks!

Good Bro

Why just Cyp & Tren? Just curious?????

Quote Quote posted by mikebzt

Quote Quote posted by chgolatin2
    Ok bro's once i finished my deployment overseas and God willing i return home alive and in one piece this is the cycle that i am planning on, let me know what you guys think...

Primo-200mg per week
    EQ-200mg per week
    Tren E-250mg per week

Since i've been off aas for a while was thinking of starting a low dose cycle, this cycle will be for approx 12 weeks. Since primo is a little weak, would it be a bad idea if i add some Cyp 200mg per week to the cycle or just change the Primo for the the Cyp or do them both????

Just looking for lean steady gains my bf% is at around 15% was at 10% but since being deployed my bf has gone up a bit.

Any suggestions will be appreciated, thanks!Latin
    if the reason you are going so low on dose for eq and primo is money, just go with on eor the other and up the dose to at least 400mg...preferably 600....throw in a fast acting drug like tren ace and get rid of the tren enanth...finish with 4 weeks of winny and youll be satisfied

honestly i don think you even need the fina but thats what u are going with:

heres what i would do:
    primo-600 ew wks1-10
    fina-50mg ed wks1-8
    winny-50mg ed wks8-12
    test e 100mg ew 1-10

Quote Quote posted by chgolatin2

Primo-200mg per week
    EQ-200mg per week
    Tren E-250mg per week

Any suggestions will be appreciated, thanks!

Latin
    Primo needs to start out around 600mg per week to be affective