Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle for fitness girl

Erick logan

Hey guys I have a fitness competition coming soon and I need some opinions on this cycle for cutting and definition:
-10 week of anavar -20 mg a day
-b12 from week 1 to 10- 50 micrograms per day
-HGH- 2i.u per day
plus 6 days of training 2 hours of cardio and 2 hours of light lifting every day, diet is high in protein low carbs. Please advice me if I should add any other agent to my cycle, thank you.

you need liver support with that

grab some n2guard

also your var dosage is way too high for a female. lower that down to 10mg atleast. also make sure you bought your var from a legit source. lots of fakes out there! http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...-ii-37624.html << looking for a legit source?

I agree with everything @stevesmi said

Lower your anavar dosage to 10mg/day. 20mg/day is way too high of a dosage for a female. You are really risking developing emasculating side effects at that dosage.

Anavar is a liver toxic steroid so it's a really good idea to use a good liver aid supplement when running it. Look for a liver aid supplement that contains TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle. I really like the product n2guard from n2bm.com

A fat burner might be a good idea but don't throw in clenbuterol.
Try something over the counter like 'Animal Cuts' or something like that.
That's the only one that showed some results for me.
It's a bunch of pills but if you don't like the pre-workout caffeine feeling just don't take the red pill (no joke) and you're good to go!
Post some pictures!

A fat burner might be a good idea but don't throw in clenbuterol.
Try something over the counter like 'Animal Cuts' or something like that.
That's the only one that showed some results for me.
It's a bunch of pills but if you don't like the pre-workout caffeine feeling just don't take the red pill (no joke) and you're good to go!
Post some pictures!

Animal cuts are decent product, but definitely not living up to its expectations given for the asked price.

I would rather run some cardarine and ECA for the fatburning. Also, a orally consumed yohimbine HCL or topical yohimflame from n2bm helps to burn fat bigtime when it comes to fasted cardio.

Top Bottom