Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Feedback: Test E, Tren E, DHB, Mast E, GH.

trensomnia

Going to be starting a cycle soon. Haven't really seen a lot of stacks like this, so just looking for some feedback or suggestions.

Age 34, 5'10, 215 morning weight, lean sub 10%. Goal of the cycle is to add a some size and to remain dry and lean.

Cycle planned is for 12 weeks, may increase the length of time to 16 weeks, depending on lipids and how I am feeling.

Test E - 300mg/week
Tren E - 400mg/week
DHB - 400mg/week
Mast E - 400mg/week
GH - 5iu/daily

I've ran all this compounds previously, just never together.

I have a surplus of DBol laying around that I will probably throw in at the beginning. Just taking 20mg preworkout a few days a week for a couple weeks for an increase pump at the gym.

I also have a lot of Proviron in my stash. Do you think there would be a benefit adding that to the cycle with the Mast, or just keep it for when I go back to cruising?

I have aromasin and caber. I do not plan on using the aromasin until the back end of the cycle to help dry out. I am not sensitive to estrogen related sides, especially with only 300mg of Test. Caber will be ran from the beginning at .5mg 2x per week.

Training is Push, Pull, Legs. 6 days on, 1 day off. Fasted cardio every morning.

Diet is based around carb cycling. 2 high days, 4 medium days, 1 low day. Nothing out of the ordinary here.

Cycle support will be glutathione injections, 100mg every morning. I take this year round. An then Lipid and Blood Pressure supplements from Revive. Also plan to take this year round.

Feedback Appreciated.
Thanks

To me that is just way too much gear. It sounds like you are already in amazing shape so I don't see the need for so many compounds. I would just do the test/mast or test/tren. Those would be nice dry cycles if you kept the test around 200-300mg per week.

Cycle looks fine for the most part. The combo or DHB and Tren will be pretty rough on the lipids. I would keep it to 12 weeks. If you wanted to run this a bit longer, I would add Tren on the back end, opposed to starting it at the beginning. Proviron isn't going to add any benefit to the cycle that Masteron isn't going to do. If anything, run more Mast.

Top Bottom