Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle experience GAINS???

LennyJoseph

[FONT=&quot]So how much weight did you gain on your first cycle and how much did you keep? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And what was your cycle? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Let's share experiences[/FONT]

That's kind of a loaded question, as the compounds used in early cycles are often wet ones. A lot of the "gains" in weight on those cycles is just water retention, and counting that as lost gains when the cycle is over is just plain silly. Instead I prefer to measure gains made and kept in strength on my compound lifts. My first cycle was 9 weeks of test prop at 350mg per week, and dianabol at 40mg ed for the first 4 weeks (dumb to run more than just test your first cycle I know). I obviously picked up a lot of water weight on that..probably like 10 to 15 pounds on the cycle. After the cycle, I had about 5 pounds of new lean muscle which is pretty good. My compound lifts gained about 25 lb to them on average in cycle, and Iost about 5 lb back after a too short PCT. About 3 weeks or so later as I recovered my natural test after PCT, I got those 5 lb back on my lifts.

i dont remember numbers like that... i know it was a successful cycle but i gained more than i wanted and then cut with sarms after and looked exactly how i wanted once i finished that cycle...

I never got a test to see how much muscle i actually gained. i can tell you i gained way too much mass total. I went from 7% body fat to 17% body fat over the course of 2 cycles and 1 year. i was eating way too much food, too often. my goals were just to gain mass and i didn't care. it wasn't a smart decision and i don't teach this

Test only. 500mg for 12 weeks. Gained 10lbs scale weight and it was completely clean. Started pretty lean and was harder and drier at the end, and still lost about 1-2% bodyfat as well. Best cycle to date. But that's how it goes. The mass I carry now I fight to gain another pound or two each cycle

Top Bottom