Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle for endurance capacity

jaapstern

[FONT=&quot]i'm going to be starting new cycle soon, but not sure what to take. I guess i want the best of both worlds. Of course, i want some strength and size, but not too much size, because i want to train my "heart" a lot more. I want to dramatically reduce my mile, 1 1/2, and 2 mile run times, and putting on a lot of muscle might slow me down a little. However, i DONT just want to cut up, like i said, i want a little size and strength. I was thinking enanthate, because i already have it available. But i heard good things about equipoise for aerobic activity. Also heard d-bol is horrible for aerobic activity. Any insight on the subject?[/FONT]

Dianabol word be heinous for this, and really, I wouldn't recommend equipoise for this either, even if one of its side effects is increased RBC, it comes with more.side effects than that. Cardarine from esarms.com can give you an unbelievable cardio endurance boost, and strength sarms can really help with physique

gw501516 and sr9009 are the compounds you want for endurance, not steroids... equipoise is the only steroid i would consider for endurance but its not even in the same league as the two i listed and you could avoid steroid use altogether by just taking them

i'm going to be starting new cycle soon, but not sure what to take. I guess i want the best of both worlds. Of course, i want some strength and size, but not too much size, because i want to train my "heart" a lot more. I want to dramatically reduce my mile, 1 1/2, and 2 mile run times, and putting on a lot of muscle might slow me down a little. However, i DONT just want to cut up, like i said, i want a little size and strength. I was thinking enanthate, because i already have it available. But i heard good things about equipoise for aerobic activity. Also heard d-bol is horrible for aerobic activity. Any insight on the subject?

I've got some magic beans for sale...

Top Bottom