Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle enden, please take a look at my post cycle therapy!!

MrRTTB

10 weeks with Chinamans EQ, 800mg first 6 weeks, then 600mg. Added Tren last 3 weeks 150mg day 1, then 75mg ED and took last shot dec 1. I tappered down the EQ last week to 400mg and last shot was 200mg. Also been on proviron from about week 4 50mg ED. Also been on bromocriptine 2.5mg ED for last 4 weeks.

This is my post cycle therapy, so far no lost in sexdrive, it's WAY up and has been last weeks.

Will be doing 2 weeks proviron
Also take the Bromo 2 more weeks. The EQ tappers down by itself so I hope this wil help me keeping my gains from the fina(very pleased with the results I got from the tren )

So, stopped week 10
Weeks 11-12: Proviron 25mg ED
Weeks 11-12: Bromocriptine 2.5mg ED(devided in 2 doses, once in the morning and once before bedtime)
Week 13: Clomid 200mg day one then 100mg ED for 7 days
Week 14: Clomid 50mg ED
Week 15: Clomid 50mg ED - 25mcg Clen ED
Week 16: Clen 25mcg ED
Also added Garlic Extract, and will be taking ala each carb meal(as I've also been doing for the last 4 months).
Multivitamines, c-vitamines, 3g creatine pre workout and 5g post workout. I also take a more Whey now since I've lowered carbs and that seems to have helped me with the gas I got from high carbs w/ Whey.

Change of diet: Will lower carbs a bit and add more fat from fishoil(omega3). If I feel depression or anxiety I will try to get some inositol and add 3g per day. I feel the higher fat intake has already decreased my anxiety and I actually feel very very good since I started adding 30grams of fishoil last 3 days.

First I thought I would drop the Clomid, but now I'm not sure. Maybe my system will get back to normal since my nuts are pretty much normal size and sexdrive is high, but I don't know what will happen when I skip the proviron. Maybe I will need the clomid then.

any suggestions?

Oh yea, I'm pleased with the results. Low sides(will take blood work in the end of january). Gained a total of 14lb, not much fat at all. Finally got the veins on my arms to come out and my back finally looks great. Only sides are some anxiety and depression, probably from all the constipation and high dose EQ I had.

Top Bottom