Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On cycle, do you go heavy every week?

I go for progressive overload, no matter if on cycle or not. I do DC training, and the goal is to beat your previous numbers in the logbook every time you repeat a specific workout (every two weeks). To accomplish this you go to failure and either get Kore reps or increase weight. Once an exercise stalls out you swap it for another. Its only 3 days of lifting per week high intensity low volume which let's you give 100% effort without tearing your body up. Ive gained more mass and strength on that than anything

Agreed. Use micro loads each workout. 1/4 pound plates or 1/2 IB. Don't throw huge plates on too quickly thinking you are a rockin bad ass cuz you are juiced up and full of preworkout stims.

Common mistake. Use humility stacked with intelligence.

Agreed. Use micro loads each workout. 1/4 pound plates or 1/2 IB. Don't throw huge plates on too quickly thinking you are a rockin bad ass cuz you are juiced up and full of preworkout stims.

Common mistake. Use humility stacked with intelligence.

use humility stacked with intelligence

I like this. Far to many idiots in the gym

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Great replies fellas. I think I'll do my 5x5 thing every other week and mix it up with some higher rep sets the other weeks

Top Bottom