Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Discussion for Strength

LucasAFL

Hi Everyone. I'm 26 and currently been training solely for power for 3 years. I play AFL in Australia which is a high endurance sport with explosive movements in short high burst of speed and vertical jumping. I've felt I've hit a plateau in my lifts in which i'm looking to add purely strength to break past. I'm not interested in gaining muscle size if possible to stay lean (as this is purely based on diet). I've read into anavar/winny/tren and a couple of others which can increase strength but was looking to see everyone else opinion on which might be better suited. Thanks!

Hi Everyone. I'm 26 and currently been training solely for power for 3 years. I play AFL in Australia which is a high endurance sport with explosive movements in short high burst of speed and vertical jumping. I've felt I've hit a plateau in my lifts in which i'm looking to add purely strength to break past. I'm not interested in gaining muscle size if possible to stay lean (as this is purely based on diet). I've read into anavar/winny/tren and a couple of others which can increase strength but was looking to see everyone else opinion on which might be better suited. Thanks!

Welcome to EF. First off, Tren is a pretty strong first cycle so that's out of the picture. My first cycle was anavar@40-60mg/Ed for 12 weeks and got great results

Welcome to EF. First off, Tren is a pretty strong first cycle so that's out of the picture. My first cycle was anavar@40-60mg/Ed for 12 weeks and got great results

Agree. No tren. Something like wootoom mentioned would be good to start with imo. Anadrol is suppose to be good for strength if I'm not mistaken. I've never taken it and not sure how it is on size gains. I think it might be a pretty strong one tho. Can't remember.

Thanks for the reply guys! So for a first cycle would anavar be the best way to go for strength/lean gains as I've heard people like it for cutting. I guess what i'm asking is, in a slight calorie surplus with test E/Ananvar is that the best way to increase strength while staying lean while being cost efficient?

Looking at cycling something like this?
1-12 test e 500mg / week
4-6 anavar 50mg ED
6-8 anavar 60mg ED
8-10 anavar 70mg ED
10-12 anavar 80mg ED
3-12 aromasin 12,5 mg eod
8-14 hcg 500iu week

pct

15-19 clomid 75/50/25/25
15-19 nolva 40/40/20/20/10

Last edited:
Anavar is far from cost efficient but everything else looks pretty good. If your not looking to put on to much size you could drop the test a little.

Would you say there is something more efficient or just as efficient for strength/cost? Without adding to much size? I've read into d-bol but I know it's more for mass gain but in terms of costs it's more efficient.

Maybe turinabol or winstrol but winstrol will likely give you joint problems so probs not great for footy. You could possibly masteron too but that would be another injection. Pretty much all highly androgenic steroids will be good for strength.

Top Bottom