x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

Cycle Discussion for Strength

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Cycle Discussion for Strength within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hi Everyone. I'm 26 and currently been training solely for power for 3 years. I play AFL in Australia which is a high endurance sport with explosive movements in short high burst of speed and vertical jumping. I've felt I've hit a plateau in my lifts in which i'm looking to add purely strength to break past. I'm not interested in gaining muscle size if possible to stay lean (as this is purely based on diet). I've read into anavar/winny/tren and a couple of others which can increase strength but

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Cycle Discussion for Strength

Hi Everyone. I'm 26 and currently been training solely for power for 3 years. I play AFL in Australia which is a high endurance sport with explosive movements in short high burst of speed and vertical jumping. I've felt I've hit a plateau in my lifts in which i'm looking to add purely strength to break past. I'm not interested in gaining muscle size if possible to stay lean (as this is purely based on diet). I've read into anavar/winny/tren and a couple of others which can increase strength but was looking to see everyone else opinion on which might be better suited. Thanks!

Re: Cycle Discussion for Strength

Quote Quote posted by LucasAFL View Post
    Hi Everyone. I'm 26 and currently been training solely for power for 3 years. I play AFL in Australia which is a high endurance sport with explosive movements in short high burst of speed and vertical jumping. I've felt I've hit a plateau in my lifts in which i'm looking to add purely strength to break past. I'm not interested in gaining muscle size if possible to stay lean (as this is purely based on diet). I've read into anavar/winny/tren and a couple of others which can increase strength but was looking to see everyone else opinion on which might be better suited. Thanks!

Welcome to EF. First off, Tren is a pretty strong first cycle so that's out of the picture. My first cycle was [email protected]/Ed for 12 weeks and got great results

Quote Quote posted by wootoom View Post
    Welcome to EF. First off, Tren is a pretty strong first cycle so that's out of the picture. My first cycle was [email protected]/Ed for 12 weeks and got great results
    Agree. No tren. Something like wootoom mentioned would be good to start with imo. Anadrol is suppose to be good for strength if I'm not mistaken. I've never taken it and not sure how it is on size gains. I think it might be a pretty strong one tho. Can't remember.

All Natural

Thanks for the reply guys! So for a first cycle would anavar be the best way to go for strength/lean gains as I've heard people like it for cutting. I guess what i'm asking is, in a slight calorie surplus with test E/Ananvar is that the best way to increase strength while staying lean while being cost efficient?

Looking at cycling something like this?
    1-12 test e 500mg / week
    4-6 anavar 50mg ED
    6-8 anavar 60mg ED
    8-10 anavar 70mg ED
    10-12 anavar 80mg ED
    3-12 aromasin 12,5 mg eod
    8-14 hcg 500iu week

pct

15-19 clomid 75/50/25/25
    15-19 nolva 40/40/20/20/10
    Last edited by LucasAFL; 06-Apr-2015 at 12:52 AM.

bigorse

Anavar is far from cost efficient but everything else looks pretty good. If your not looking to put on to much size you could drop the test a little.

All Natural

Would you say there is something more efficient or just as efficient for strength/cost? Without adding to much size? I've read into d-bol but I know it's more for mass gain but in terms of costs it's more efficient.

bigorse

Maybe turinabol or winstrol but winstrol will likely give you joint problems so probs not great for footy. You could possibly masteron too but that would be another injection. Pretty much all highly androgenic steroids will be good for strength.