Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle critique: Test, Mast, EQ

medk

Hi,

I'm about to start a new cycle soon, and just wanted pros/cons for the setup:

1-15 EQ 600 mg. EW
2-16 Test-E 300 mg. EW
2-16 Mast-E 300 mg. EW
1-18 Adex 0.5 mg. E3D

- I will be frontloading all compounds.
- Will bridge with test-p to PCT.
- I will run HCG as MCT, 250 iu twice a week.

PCT will consist of nolva 40/40/20/20 + clomid 50/50/50/50.

Maybe I will throw in some var the last 6 weeks of the cycle.

Goals are slow solid gains with low water retention and low sides.

Diet is in check.

I will pay close attention to my bloodpressure during the cycle...

Masteron dose is a little low. I would run 500mg minimum for best results. Also make sure to be lean enough (under 10%) or you won't see much from it. I'd run N2guard while on cycle

Throw some Test Stack and aromasin into your PCT as well. Check my signature for discounts on test stack.

I'm actually not relying on the test and mast. The Test-E is only for libido and the Mast-E is to support the Test-E - lowering SHBG and increase free test-levels. However, I expect that stacked with EQ i should see some decent results.

BF is currently around 14%, and I have two more weeks on cutting diet before I start the cycle and ramping up cals. So hopefully I'll be down to around 12%.

By the way, it is my third cycle (1st var only, 2nd test-e + var). I'm 27 yo, 196lbs and 6 feet 2.4 inches... Never tried Mast or EQ before, but since it is not the most extreme compounds I'm not that scared of sides...

Bump the eq to 6 months if u can, ide drop mast e. fucking waste of time buy more eq. Test e at 300 mgs is a good year round dose. After bout 20 weeks u will a have a look that no cycle will give unless u have time under anabolics. I reccomend longer cycles lower dosages longer u r on the denser u will become any time off is a step backwords

Oh and dont forget to buy some shitty scammy herbal supplements these fuckers push here like its gold to go along with it lolol

It's second cycle only, and I already think I'm pushing it with 1.2 g. a week ... However, I reallyyyyyy want to try the Test+Mast combo along with EQ ;) But I'm not gonna go for 6 months :p

Anyone else??

Would I run into to any "troubles" with the doses suggested ?

Couple of things..

If you don't want to be on for a long time, don't use EQ.

If you are concerned about the amount of gear you are using, which isn't a bad thing, don't stack 2 weaker compounds with Test.. ya know.. where you need a good amount of them to get something out of it. If you want to run Test, EQ, Mast.. then your mg totals are going to get up there a bit.

I don't mind being on for 16 weeks... I was just commenting on those 6 months dmaug suggested. 16 vs 24 weeks is quite a difference.

sttm: What do you think of the dosages I'm suggesting ?

Test Dosage - 300mg/week is fine since you are stacking it with EQ.

Equipoise - 600mg/week is a good starting point for EQ. For muscle gains, I feel it needs to be ran 600-800mg/week

Masteron - 300mg/week is too low. If you are wanting the muscle hardening effects from it, you should be at least 600mg/week. If you just want a bit of drying out, with lowered SHBG.. then 400mg/week is what I would shoot for. 300mg/week is just taking up space in the syinge in my opinion.

Stacking the 3 can give you some really nice lean gains, and could leavve you shredded and vascular by the end.. but you have got to run it right.

1-16 Test E - 300mg/week
1-16 Equipiose - 600-800mg/week
1-16 Masteron - 400-600mg/week (depending on goal)

Top Bottom