Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle critique plz

bgbay

Hi All

34. 6’1. 212. 12-14%bf

Did test. Tren mast. Anavar. Beast. Sarms

Haven’t done a cycle since last September.

I lift weights and do bjj. I am looking to do a long term cycle so I can recover like the young pups do while gaining a bit of strength and keeping lean.

Cycle idea

1-20
Test e @ 250mg per week
EQ @ 500mg per week
Aromasin @ .5mg eod

Will be taking multi vitamins, fish oils, milk thistle

So I was thinking of just staying on but unsure how to dose it. Could someone else with this ?

i like the cycle and doses, just not the length... theres no need to run this 20 weeks... you dont just stay on man... unless you need it medically but you should never just decide to "stay on" for no reason...

What would be a suitable length of time for this cycle.

Pct change all the time as well and I always have a hard time with them. Clomid dries me completely out to the point it almost hurts the work out.

What would be a suitable length of time for this cycle.

Pct change all the time as well and I always have a hard time with them. Clomid dries me completely out to the point it almost hurts the work out.

I like my clients going 12 weeks on these long esters. cutting it short like that will actually benefit you long term and your body will thank you

Thanks guys. Any Pct advice. Can I do it without clomid? As mentioned it kills me. Dries me out. Achy and weak as a kitten

What dose did you run before? If you run it correctly you shouldn't have those issues. You never should exceed 50mg oer day of clomid

With lower and tapering doses, this should be somewhat mitigated.

Top Bottom