Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Construction Help

NCjuicer

Seeing if anyone would throw in their opinions/ advice to help in the construction of my cycle. This is will be my third serious cycle over the last three years, all of which centered around some form of test and the last including fina along with several other things. I am a 25 year old male, 6'1" 215-220 with around 15% bf.

I have the the following gear; 12cc Quality Vet enanthate(250mg/ml), 10-1cc Galenika(sp?) enanthate (250mg/ml), 10cc TT EQ (200mg/ml), 100-5mg pink thai d-bols, 25cc finaplex (100mg/ml), 20cc TT winstrol (100mg/ml), and enough arimidex available for the entire cycle.

Currently I am thinking of starting with the d-bol while front-loading with the enanthate, starting the eq in the first couple of weeks, then phasing into the fina and winny in the last week or two of the test.

Any opinions or advice that is offered will be appreciated.

How about: 10wk cycle, 500mg enth 1-10, 200mg EQ 1-10, Dbol 20mg 1-4, winny 300mg 1-6, fina 50mg ED 5-10.........

Thanks for the reply stillgoing, that looks pretty good. However I was thinking of using the winny at the same time as the fina because of its anti-progesterone effects.
Anyone else have opinions on this or more advice on how to put this cycle together?

This is what i would do:

run the Dbol week1-4 20 mg per day
Test week 1-10 divide what you have equally
run the fina week 6-12 1 cc EOD
run the winny week 6-12 1/2 cc EOD
run the eq week 1-10 at 200 mg per week

Think of bulking up on the first 6 weeks, week 6 to 12 will be cutting time fina winny and eq is great combo.
The reason i would run the fina 2 weeks past the eq and test so when your ready to go off you could start clomid right away you only need like 4 days after your last shot of fina.

Thanks for the advice 'bro, you made some good points. I think the doses may be a little too low for my liking. Maybe I cound condense your 12 weeks down to 8. Maybe ed instead of eod with the fina and winny. Good point on the clomid therapy, but hopefully I wont need it since I will be using arimidex throughout. Will certainly try to run the eq, fina, and winny together as much as possible though.
Would adding the insulin change much about the cycle?

Yeh i know the dosage are low but i was trying to work with what you got
Liquidex/armidex is good for Bloating and Gyno but clomid therapy is a must when you get off your cycle toget your natural test back up as fast as possible so you could keep as much gain as possible
I would not run insulin just yet its too much risk and you only have done 2 cycles, AS should be more than enaugh to give you a great gain

i'm curently runing a 13 week cycle
400 mg of test cyp week 1-10
400 eq week 1-10
35 mg dbol week 1-4
Fina 75 ED week 7-13
liquidex ed week 1-18
proviron week 7-14 to counter the fina dick myth
clomid for 3 weeks after the last shot of fina

I'm at the end of week 2 and have gained 12 pound

Thanks bro for the input. I have used insulin for a short period of time in the past with fairly good results. The cycle you are running looks great, however I dont want to run the test for more than 8 weeks. When I went 12 weeks in the past it was really tough coming off cycle even when using clomid 2 weeks post cycle. made me depressed and shitty feeling, unlike when I only ran 8 weeks at higher doses.

Good luck on the rest of your cycle, sounds like you are growing like a weed after only two weeks!

yeh you might be right about the test this is my first time runing it, so ireqally wont be able to tell how i'm going to feel going off.

I'm surpprized on how fast my weight been going up specially that i only took 2 month off between my first cycle and this one.

well i wish you luck on your cycle and keep us posted on the result

thanks bro... good luck to you as well on the rest of your cycle. I just did my first injection today with 2cc of enanthate. Planning on doing 2 more cc's on thursday. thanks again for the advice!

Top Bottom